the ties that bind

aww that was a beautiful story... can't wait for the sequel. well if there is one... anyway thanks for the update and pm!

tttb.jpg

janet made this for me. so i hope you like it:smiley:

Oh that was so good and you left an opening where you could go back if you wanted to I like it. But no pressure, Good ending

Amanda

Okay Caro - seriously this was one of the best stories I've read on AA. You know how much I loved it, and fought for the Sarkney aspect of it. I'm so glad that you stayed true to it. And for one last time - You write the best authentic Sark lines ever! :lol:

I know you converted alot of people over to the Sarkeny side! I always knew you could. It was amazing that by the end of the last few chapters it seemed like everyone (well almost everyone) was in Julian's corner over Vaughn's. That takes talent girl. (y)

You broke my heart a few times in between. Grrs go out to Kendall and Vaughn. :angry:

The very last chapter was so good - but painful. (n) I can see what you meant about being exhausted after you wrote it. But Carolyn it was a work of genious. The way you picked just the write song and broke it up just the write way. And oh! The way you ended it with Julian crying. :thinking: You always did humanize him. I think that's probably one of the biggest reasons that you converted so many S/V's over to the Sarkney side.

I'm going to miss TTTB :( but I am hopeful that someday you'll revisit these characters and this story. :angelic: I'm sure you alreay have awesome ideas floating around in your devious little mind. lol :P

All in all it was fabulous while it lasted. ;) Thanks Carolyn!
:smiley:

ah i have just read this all! i lvoed it so much. have you written a sequel at all? could you possibly tell me where it is if it exists?
thank you!
em x

Back