Sci-Fi The Time Machine (2002)

Title: The Time Machine

Tagline: The greatest adventure THROUGH all time!

Genre: Science Fiction, Adventure, Action

Director: Simon Wells

Cast: Guy Pearce, Samantha Mumba, Omero Mumba, Jeremy Irons, Sienna Guillory, Orlando Jones, Mark Addy, Phyllida Law, Laura Kirk, Josh Stamberg, John W. Momrow, Max Baker, Jeffrey M. Meyer, Alan Young, Myndy Crist, Connie Ray, Lennie Loftin, Thomas Corey Robinson, Yancey Arias, Richard Cetrone, Edward Conna, Chris Sayour, Jeremy Fitzgerald, Dorian Kingi, Doug Jones, Chona Jason, Alex Madison, Michael Chaturantabut, Jon Valera, John Koyama, Jonathan Eusebio

Release: 2002-03-04

Runtime: 96

Plot: Hoping to alter the events of the past, a 19th century inventor instead travels 800,000 years into the future, where he finds mankind divided into two warring races.
The Time Machine (2002)

I really enjoyed this movie. While it wasn't the best I've ever seen, it was still a decent way to spend time. And the soundtrack... Insanely good stuff. Anyone else see this one?

Wait, was this the terrible adaptation of H.G. Wells' classic novel? The thing that completely failed to follow any semblance of the original story or setting? The movie with that whiney and annoying actress playing a part that was entirely fabricated solely for the movie's shambling excuse for a plot?

(Honestly, don't mind me, I'm very biased when it comes to cinema. But, honestly, Wells would probably have hated this movie. *grins*)

~Dune Walker~

I remember the movie but don't recall the soundtrack. Any examples?

1540966297240.png

All music composed by Klaus Badelt.

No. / Title / Length:
1."Professor Alexander Hartdegen"1:25
2."Wish Me Luck"1:21
3."Emma"2:35
4."The Time Machine"3:11
5."Bleeker Street"2:26
6."I Don't Belong Here"3:48
7."Time Travel"4:36
8."Eloi"2:10
9."Good Night"4:03
10."Stone Language"4:53
11."Morlocks Attack"4:23
12."Where the Ghosts Are"1:36
13."The Master"7:15
14."What If?"6:16
15."Godspeed"5:20

Klaus Badelt's Youtube Time Machine Playlist Complete

There ya go...

I think this version of the Time Machine was done well, not like the book, but had its soul never the less. The score by Klaus Badelt was amazing. he really captured the essence of time travel.