The Tommy Shrine

:lol: I will never forget that :lol:

WHoaaaaaaaa I want a Wal*Mart ring...............

How coooooooool.......

what color is the diamond???????????????? :smiley:

nance said:
I KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW :rotflmao:

wal*mart! wow lucky girl! i'd die for a walmart ring...... the place where there are 3 indigeounis languages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!!!! I KNOOOOW!!!! you guys are oo cue orbep beep bloop bloop one of t indiginouse (sp?) languags! heheh!

xoxilovevaughnxox said:
nance said:

wal*mart! wow lucky girl! i'd die for a walmart ring...... the place where there are 3 indigeounis languages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!!!! I KNOOOOW!!!! you guys are oo cue orbep beep bloop bloop one of t indiginouse (sp?) languags! heheh!
thats was fun reading ... :P

LMAO

xoxilovevaughnxox said:
nance said:

did you know you are my sister? :shocked: and so is kate and brigdet... tres weird, right?

nance said:
Charlie said:
Tommy said:
internet fiance ;)
suga and I were first ;)

[sorry if you don't understand, you would have had to been there, and it wasn't even here... err... long story]
Yup... Je suis tres confused :blink:
OK... over at SD-1, where abercrombieprep (aka ilovetommy) and Tommy also frequent, suga and I got "e-married", and then other people started doing it.

ilovetommy said:
Charlie said:
Tommy said:
internet fiance ;)
suga and I were first ;)

[sorry if you don't understand, you would have had to been there, and it wasn't even here... err... long story]
I don't know... the TCU engagement has been going on for a long time... :P
I think we got married last summer or fall though... don't remember exactly when it was.

Charlie said:
ilovetommy said:
Charlie said:
Tommy said:
internet fiance ;)
suga and I were first ;)

I don't know... the TCU engagement has been going on for a long time... :P
I think we got married last summer or fall though... don't remember exactly when it was.
*laughs* So you actually did get married. It's like this... mystery. Yeah, we were engaged before you guys got married, because I remember that after I started marrying off the TCUs there was a storm of engagements and marriages (or... half marriages).

OK I found the thread! Suga and I announced our engagement on Dec 3, 2002. We did get married... although I was late and suga got kicked off her computer... it was a mess.

Charlie said:
OK I found the thread! Suga and I announced our engagement on Dec 3, 2002. We did get married... although I was late and suga got kicked off her computer... it was a mess.
so did you actually get e-married???

Okay, Elyse's *new* engagement ring....you know I wouldn't buy you a Wal*Mart ring! Although you should feel honored if I did, I try to keep away from that store.

ilovetommy said:
*has just realized who is in nance's sig and AV*

GAIA! Whoo hoo! :lol:
:thud: ::dies and goes off into fearless heaven::

**mon amie... tu read Fearless aussi?????????????????????????????** lalallalala AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

je suis the biggest fearless fan dans le world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go gaiaaaaaaaa!! WOOHOOO!!!! groouuupp wave!!!!!!! :groupwave:

WHERE ARE YOU UP TO!?!?! what book!?!?! :jump:

Tommy said:
Okay, Elyse's *new* engagement ring....you know I wouldn't buy you a Wal*Mart ring! Although you should feel honored if I did, I try to keep away from that store.
Is that Tiffanys? hm.........

Awww Tommy, it's absolutely perfect. *laughs* You have such good taste! You know exactly what I want!

Nance- I'm a huge fan too, although I have to admit I haven't read for the longest time! I still have one upstairs to read, and I bought it like last fall! I've read the SuperEdition... but I don't know. I need to get caught up. I heard... somewhere... that Sam might be back. *dies if this is true*

Back