The Tommy Shrine

ilovetommy said:
Nance- I'm a huge fan too, although I have to admit I haven't read for the longest time! I still have one upstairs to read, and I bought it like last fall! I've read the SuperEdition... but I don't know. I need to get caught up. I heard... somewhere... that Sam might be back. *dies if this is true*
:eek: noooooooooo... you must not stop! which super editioin? Gaia Abducted (the 2nd one) or Before Gaia???

mais oui... sam is alive... living the life! pourqoui?? you don't adore sam????? you adore ed??? ACK! ed! ack!

NO ED! DIIIE ED!

btvaughn said:
Alias_Gay said:
OMG ... marriages??? engagements ???  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:
agreed gogo!! LOL....what world have I stepped into?
The Admin. Gone Wild World... doo doo doo daahhh... do I crack myself up or what, sis? Who's yah favorite sistah... har har har :lol:

I remember when suga and Charlie announced their wedding date. I was rather confused at first :P
But I didn't go to the wedding. Maybe I wasn't invited :P jk, I just didn't get it at the time..

How long have you two been engaged? It seems long enough :lol:

nance said:
ilovetommy said:
Nance- I'm a huge fan too, although I have to admit I haven't read for the longest time! I still have one upstairs to read, and I bought it like last fall! I've read the SuperEdition... but I don't know. I need to get caught up. I heard... somewhere... that Sam might be back. *dies if this is true*
:eek: noooooooooo... you must not stop! which super editioin? Gaia Abducted (the 2nd one) or Before Gaia???

mais oui... sam is alive... living the life! pourqoui?? you don't adore sam????? you adore ed??? ACK! ed! ack!

NO ED! DIIIE ED!
Before Gaia. *did not know there was another*

AliasALIAS said:
I remember when suga and Charlie announced their wedding date. I was rather confused at firt :P
But I didn't go to the wedding. Maybe I wasn't invited :P jk, I just didn't get it at the time..

How long have you two been engaged? It seems long enough :lol:
FOR-EV-ER

Kat (Midnight24) engaged us ( :lol: ) WAAAYYY back.

ilovetommy said:
nance said:
ilovetommy said:

NO ED! DIIIE ED!
Before Gaia. *did not know there was another*
it just came out in June... girl, you have to catch up!

LoL This is too funny... Admins Go Wild... it'll be the new reality show. E-married... that is a new term for me.

There's nothing wrong with Wal-mart rings (I kkkknnooooowwwww... I actually say it like that now, too. And seriously), but Cracker Jack rings are the best.

You guys are all invited to the wedding if you'd like to come...although it will be held at SD-1 (probably in a TCU thread) since that is where we got engaged.

You guys are all invited to the wedding if you'd like to come...although it will be held at SD-1 (probably in a TCU thread) since that is where we got engaged.

Awww you're getting e-married where you got e-engaged. That is sweet. :smiley:

Okay, we've been engaged for about 8 or 9 months now. Kat (Midnight24) asked me to be Elyse's internet (TCU) fiance. I accepted and then Elyse had to guess who Kat chose. She eventually guessed and accepted my proposal. We agreed to "tie the knot" in the summer. We've had out rough spot, like learning that Elyse didn't like Jennifer Garner (which was hard for me) among other things. We've found solutions to all of them though...like allowing each other to have celebrity affairs. We both look forward to being a happily married couple.

:lol: :lol:

Back