The Tommy Shrine

Hmmmm, let's see...ummm, Elyse plans on having tentuplets (lol) but since I don't like kids (and she needs me to have them ;) ) We'll have to work that out.

Yay tupperware!

So there's this store nearby called "The Container Store." I think it's like tupperware heaven.

Awww Tommy and Elyse are so cute... they can even compromise. That's the mark of a great relationship.

Tommy said:
Hmmmm, let's see...ummm, Elyse plans on having tentuplets (lol) but since I don't like kids (and she needs me to have them ;) ) We'll have to work that out.
tentuplets???

you gotta work hard there, tommy ... :blink:

Leah! LMAO hahahah omg I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to go there :lol: And kiddddddds *hands everyone a cigar* this is for the big event :lol:

Ooooo whata joy :smiley:

We even have a song...two to be exact. Build Me Up Buttercup which came from a guy a Kat's work who tried to sing it to her and got the lyrics wrong. I then sang it to Elyse and got the lyrics right and we decided that would be our song.

Then, Chris Parnell's song "She's My Ho" (Jennifer Garner SNL episode) was just so fitting that it became our second song.

Alias_Gay said:
Tommy said:
tentuplets???

that's okay, I hate kids...so she's not getting any outta me, lol ;)

she can use her celebrity affair for that :smiley:

Wait... if we're all getting cigars for the babies... do we all get 10, since they're having tentuplets? That's a lot of lung/tongue/throat/gum cancer.

LOL "She's My Ho"... I remember that song... very great.

Alias_Gay said:
Tommy said:
tentuplets???

:blink: Um :lol: surrrrrrre willlllllllllllllllllll

:lol: :blink:

Tommy said:
Alias_Gay said:
Tommy said:
tentuplets???

LMAO ...

so, you gonna be step dad??? :blink:

Alias_Gay said:
Tommy said:
Alias_Gay said:
Tommy said:
tentuplets???

LMAO ...

so, you gonna be step dad??? :blink:
god no! They can stay with their real dad! (y)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tommy said:
Okay, we've been engaged for about 8 or 9 months now.  Kat (Midnight24) asked me to be Elyse's internet (TCU) fiance.
So it was basically an arranged marriage? I'm glad things didn't end up messy :lol:

We've had out rough spot, like learning that Elyse didn't like Jennifer Garner (which was hard for me) among other things. 
:rotflmao:

AliasALIAS said:
Tommy said:
Okay, we've been engaged for about 8 or 9 months now.  Kat (Midnight24) asked me to be Elyse's internet (TCU) fiance.
So it was basically an arranged marriage? I'm glad things didn't end up messy :lol:
I know, e-divorce is yucky

Existentialist said:
Wait... if we're all getting cigars for the babies... do we all get 10, since they're having tentuplets? That's a lot of lung/tongue/throat/gum cancer.

LOL "She's My Ho"... I remember that song... very great.
hm goooooooooood point Maybe 10 nicotine patches or maybe 10 doves....... ermmmmm

O are you two gunna have doves at your wedding because them things can get vicious :blink: :blink:

We've found solutions to all of them though...like allowing each other to have celebrity affairs.
ah, the freebie list. a must for every relationship. ;)

but wouldn't it be nightmarish if elyse (nice to meetcha, by the way :smiley: ) chose someone as icky as, say, Alec Baldwin? *shudders*

aaaahh... imagine if the tentuplets resembled him. :eek:

okay, ignore the Alec Baldwin thing. too scary to think about. :P

congrats! mazel tov! um...congrats again!! *throws confetti* yay! :D

Back