The Tommy Shrine

Tommy said:
You guys are all invited to the wedding if you'd like to come...although it will be held at SD-1 (probably in a TCU thread) since that is where we got engaged.
^ ^_^

edit: whoops, aA got there first. ^_^

oh, I just realized: if you're getting married, you're going to need a dress. and when you need a dress, you usually go....SHOPPING! :D

Shoppppppping!!!!!!!!! oooooooooooooooooo that sounds good!!!

Then a HONEY MOON! hahah! Hawwii????? Take us with youuuuuuuuuu LOL or on the second note......... ^_^

I wonder what the wedding colors will be..............................

hehehe This is just sooooooo sweet and cute and funny......... ^_^ I have never heard of a e wedding LOL

It'll be in the TCU thread, or we might just make our own thread. Cause we're cool like that.

And by the way Tommy, you're dead. :lol: You did not need to tell them about the whole... incident.

Wow... I had no idea! You miss so much on the east coast, jeeze!! Congratulations you guys, you seem like a wonderful couple! :lol:

CONGRATS!! this was a great read by the way!
good luck and ihave a member on sd-1 but it wont let me post(so if you can help me figure that out, i would love to come and witness an e-wedding!!!)

i dont know, when i try it says..not authorized to post to this topic..but i try to post at any old regular topic like new wallpaper or vaughn's ring thread!LMAO!

Victoria King said:
i dont know, when i try it says..not authorized to post to this topic..but i try to post at any old regular topic like new wallpaper or vaughn's ring thread!LMAO!
yah me neither... the site goes freaky on me all zee time!!!!!!!

Tommy said:
We've had out rough spot, like learning that Elyse didn't like Jennifer Garner (which was hard for me) among other things. We've found solutions to all of them though...like allowing each other to have celebrity affairs. We both look forward to being a happily married couple.

:lol: :lol:
* :eek: * pourquoi pas? how can you not aime JG? plis explain... zee duz not make anee senzzze!

My dad thinks I'm crazy, but yeah... he and my mom have heard about my internet fiancee. But no, Tommy did not ask permission. Not that I care. I have a feeling my dad would become... violent.

*begins to translate French, albeit she only speaks English and Spanish* Why don't I like/love (is guessing here that it's love rather than like) Jennifer Garner? *laughs* I've been told not to bring that up here by my admin fiancee.

Back