The Tommy Shrine

Victoria King said:
CONGRATS!! this was a great read by the way!
good luck and ihave a member on sd-1 but it wont let me post(so if you can help me figure that out, i would love to come and witness an e-wedding!!!)
If you joined like... from December through January, I think you needed to confirm through e-mail that you were a valid member. You should have something in your e-mail if you did. Otherwise you either haven't registered or aren't signed in.

Phwoar... Jenniiiiferrrr est tres belle... she iz not only tres belle on zee outzide but tres tres belle in zee inside... she izz so sweet... plis... plis... dis doz not make anee senze! Phwoar.... *merde*

lol,he'll never know! why dont you like her?(and we will hold back the spears dont worry...we dont want to get banned by your future husband!LMAO!)
and yeah i could see how one could get violent, at least you told them!!

offtopic: do you know what might be wrong with sd-1, becuase whenever i try to post it wont let me!!

*is still definitely guessing on the (coughs) French*

The anti-Jennifer/Sydney story is over on SD-1. If you want to read it, respond to it, whatever it, do it there. I don't want to start some big comotion here. But I'm not supposed to talk about it because bashing actors/characters isn't allowed... and I tend to get off on the wild side. Oh well. *laughs* At least I still have my best friend to do it with.

While we're on the subject of catching up, it seems as if I'm sans (check out that, I think that's French) a lot of posts. Where do ya'll talk... cause there isn't a TCU for me to post here...

of course there's a fearless thread! doi! and there's a Gaia vs. Nancy Drew thread... which one is better... like that should even be a question! go to the book thread and vote for Gaia!

and on SD-1 *har har har* the only post i made was the one in the Fearless thread... har har har....

*gasp* well--- ma fashionistas... VERA WANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or Badgley Mischka would be quite nice or... or... um---ohhhh VALENTINO!

Yeah, but see... I have to post all the pictures, and Vera Wang doesn't have very good pictures of their gowns. Which bites. Oh well.

*goes to vote for Gaia*

lol, i just caught up with this thread! wow, we've got another online couple! how sweet! now we'll be shipping tommy/elyse as well as Mandi/Matt! awww!

Espionage said:
lol, i just caught up with this thread! wow, we've got another online couple! how sweet! now we'll be shipping tommy/elyse as well as Mandi/Matt! awww!
but it's not the saaame pinky! we have our own m&ms :lol:

Back