The Tragedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god.

Holy s***. Dude, that was so powerful. So emotive. So real.

I can't quote this entire thing, though if I could, I would, because this is so... just... wow. Poignantly beautiful, haunting though. I loved how easily the CIA agent could read her, and how Sydney Bristow, the Sydney Bristow, could never truely be free... that was a kick in the guts, but it worked and it was real and it was good.

Dude, this was awesome, and I love that it's a one parter...

Seriously, WOW! Loved it.

Australias

BTW: It made me think, and cry... it was challenging... and I felt for her...

OMG...

That was ruddy excellent! (y)

The way you expressed the story of how Sydney feels and all... it was just simply breathtaking.
So sad that shes dead now... (n)

Fantastic effort. I hope you continue writing more fics. ^_^

:shocked: :shock: dude it was :jawdrop:

I kept her hand against my wound

'her' hand...

she's so confusing in this fic, but she's just lost i guess...
u write so well her feelings (well, she doens't seems to really feel something but...)
killing is like a game for her...and that CIA guy who could see right in her game...he has the guts to tell her the truth...it helps her at least (not him...)
damn we'll never know what was behind this door... :banghead:

hope i'll read u again! ^_^

Scialet ;)

That was bloody excellent! Although I nearly cried with the detail in the gutting the CIA dude, but, no it was excellent!
So emotional, expressional ... detailed ... LOVED IT ^^

Keep up the good efforts!

Lars

Wow. Dude? Wow.
I dont know what else to say. Im at a loss for words. Just fantastic. Such powerful language, such an original and angsty piece. Loved it.

The same man glanced at the dead woman before him. There was something in the woman’s eyes he didn’t like. It haunted him. It looked like she was screaming. It wasn’t like you could almost hear, it, but you could almost see it. It was a silent scream drowned in desperation and helplessness. And she was beautiful. Hearing her scream, was listening to the scream of a butterfly.

This part i especially loved, although i would have quoted it all if i could!!

:notworthy:

Excellent.

Ok, :wtf:

I thought I reviewed for this... how strange :blink:

Well, um, since I dont have enough time these days (hey, its Christmas!) I would unfortunately have to make this quick! (n)

It was fantastic, the way Syds feeling or thinking... its just deep

Well thats all I got time for, so sorry I cant give a proper review :(

Thanks for the PM (yeah I did get it) and sorry for not reviewing and replying earlier. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back