The Truth

aww that really sucks!!! im sorry!! no i wanna see what happens!! ill read it if you post more!!! :D

:D Hello, fan-fic readers just to let you know that I will write more later in the week!

Chapter 13

We cut to a flashback. We are in the CIA headquarters and Syd and Vaughn enter and see Kendall and Jack having what looks like a heated conversation. As they approah them they stop mid-conversation.
Sydney: "What's going on"?
Jack: "Nothing"!
Sydney: "Ok. (She turns her attention to Kendall), would you mind if I could speak to my father alone for a minute please?"
Kendall: "I'll speak to you later Jack. Vaughn can you lend us a hand?"
Vaughn: "Sure"!
He gives Syd a smile and follows Kendall, leaving Sydney and her father alone.
Sydney: "Know would you please tell me what you were talking about."
Jack: "It's nothing to concern you Sydney."
Sydney: "Well, I think it does? I know you were dicussing my mother and Sloane. Haven't we been throught enough, no more lies dad."
Jack: "I know, it's just I want to protect you."
Sydney: "I know you do, but I can protect myself."
Jack: "That's just the thing Sydney, you can't!

i'm reading! i'll get more people if you want. and i know how it feels. i have around six readers. and i helps A LOT if ur fanfic is romance. half the people go only to romance and not to general. it's sad but true sorry.

I know! To be honest the whole romance thing kinda bores me! :angelic: I love Vaughn and Syd, but not as much into them this season whereas last season I so wanted them to get together.
But I'll keep of writing anyway!

Chapter 14

Sydney looks at her dad puzzled.
Sydney: "What? What do you mean I can't"!
Jack seems to stumble his word out, "I mean you can't.....I just mean I don't want you to get hurt."
Sydney: "That's not it, what aren't you telling me dad?"
Suddenly there's an explosion, and then another. We see agents running around trying to find what the hell is going on and some dive for cover.
Vaughn and Kendall approach Sydney and Jack.
Kendall: "What the hell is going on"?
Jack: "We're under attack. It's Sloane and Derevko I know it is!"
Kendall: "You can't be sure of that Jack. Who else would risk it, Kendall. We have something they want...
Sydney: "Rambaldi"!
They all pass each other glances knowing there in trouble.
Kendall: "Agent Vaughn, go secure the Rambaldi device, now"! He runs off, at this point we begin to hear gun fire.
Jack: "We need back-up. How they HELL, did they gain entry."
Kendall: "There must be a mole. We don't have for that now."
Sydney grabs one of the phones on one of the office desks but there's no dialing tone. At this point we can hear the gun fire getting nearer and nearer.
Sydney: "The lines are dead, they've cut off all communication." She takes her mobile out of her pocket. "No signal, we need to get help. There's not enough agents and artillery here to defend ourselves."
Vaughn rushes over with a worried look on his face.
Kendall: "Is it secure?"
Vaughn: "It's gone. The scientists who were studying it are dead, whatever they might have found out, it died with them! Not only that but there's no way out all the exits have been closed off."
Kendall: "SO we have nothing, no leverage, nothing!"
Jack: "Get all you agents armed, we are gonna have to fight to get out of here."
With this Kendall gets up and asks 3 agents to try and find a way out.
Vaughn: "I'm just going to see if any one needs help. Sydney, are you OK?"
Sydney: "I'll be OK", with this he gets up and looks for any agents which may have been hurt in the blast."
Jack: "Sydney, what you asked me before?"
Sydney: "Yes!"
Jack: "Well there's something I need to tell you.........."

More soon, hope it wasn't that bad!

Back