The Truth

I realize the way that the season ended was very... umm - UPSETTING!!!!

So I have come up with my own continuatiation of the episode. I recognize the fact that this will not happen but what the heck???

Enjoy!!

"Vaughn what do you mean that I have been missing for two years?" Syd responded.
"Sydney please understand that we looked for you - everyone did, but after months of searching without any leads, the CIA made an official statement that you were dead."
After a breif silence
"They put a gold star for you on the wall at Langly - everyone assumed-
Just then Sydney ran out of the room crying hysterically. Vaughn ran out after her, but he was too late she was already out on the streets of Hong Kong.
"Sydney wait!! Wait!! Let me finish explaining" Vaughn screamed
Syney didnt even hear him. She needed to get away from him, just then she heard Vaughn scream "Sydney get out of the way" She was hit by a produce truck. Vaughn just stood over her as she lay on the street - she lost consciousness.

I have the story written out already but i want replies first - i can always make changes. i'll try to post more tonite - if not then definatly tommorrow.

by the way - i am the worst speller!! so i apologize for any errors!! - Sorry

geez syd has sure had it ruff...now she gets run down by a truck :blink:

but hey its interesting and i can't wait to see what happens!

post more soon!!!

two days later....

"Sydney?Sydney? Can you hear me?" Jack nervously asked
"Daddy?"
"I have been so worried about you - everyone has" Jack said as tears filled his eyes.
"We didn't think you were coming back."
Sydney, with all her energy, gave Jack a sweet smile and closed her eyes.
" Do you want me to go get Vaughn, he has been so worried
" Dad, I really dont want to see Vaughn right now, I dont want to see anyone from the CIA." Sydney cut Jack off.
"Sydney, I understand that you feel out of place but shutting everyone out will just put you even further out."
"Please dont lecture me on being out of place." Sydney coldy responded

After a a few moments of silence Sydney asked " Do they know what happened to me, where I have been, who took me? I still dont know if Francie is alive or dead."
"You dont remember what happened - nothing" Jack responded in disbelief.
" I remember getting hit by the car, that's it."
"Sydney, we - the CIA, doesnt know who took you, what happened to you, or where you have even been" Jack said, "just focus on getting better. Are you sure you dont want to see Vaughn, he is eager to see you."
With tears in her eyes, she responded "I cant look at him, not now - not ever! I just cant, please tell him that. Please tell him that I want to be as far away as possible from him"
He was going to argue and ask questions, but saw the look in his little girl's eyes, "ok, get some rest, you can probably go home in a day or two"
He kissed Syd on the forehead and left the room.

Down the hall Vaughn, Weiss, Kendall, Dixon, and Will were all waiting to hear from Jack.
"She's awake, but doesnt want to see anyone - she really meant it!" Jack said coldy - his usual self.
"She must want to see Vaughn, I mean come on Jack dont -
"She specifically said Vaughn" Jack interupted Weiss
"What! Why? What did you say to her?" Vaughn said in an angered tone.
"Dont be naive Mr. Vaughn - I didnt say anything to her, it was one of the first things she said to me when she woke up" Jack responded.
'' Okay just give her some time, you dont know what she's been through , none of us do -
"She doesnt either, the last thing she remembers is being hit by a car - which is probably what got her hospitalized." Jack interupted Dixon.

So with that said everyone just left in their opposite directions.

Vaughn was sitting in Sydney's apartment. He cleaned it up after the investigators were done. He wanted it to be clean and neat the way Syd liked it when she got home. He laid down on her bed and fell asleep. He woke up the next morning ready to face Syd. He went to the hospital. The nurse wouldnt let him into the room - patient's wishes. Vaughn left - hurt and confused.
Jack walked into the hospital with a bag - Vaughn was in his car watching. Waiting. About a half an hour later Jack walked out of the hospital with Sydney gripped to his arm - she was still weak from the accident. Vaughn rushed up to Syd and Jack.
"Daddy please keep him away - I cant look at him. Please!" Syd pleaded.
Jack helped Sydney into the car just before Vaughn reached them.

"Jack why wont she talk to me? Sydney! Please tell me what happend!" he screamed, his eyes tearing.

Syd couldnt handle it - the pain, the feeling of losing the man she loved with her whole heart. She didnt know what was going on or why he even wondered why she wasnt talking to him - why she couldnt talk to him.

Days after the incident at the hospital, Sydney laid in her bed. All she could think about was Vaughn - the look that seemed like he knew the pain she was feeling, he was feeling it too. He called, left so many messages, sent flowers, knocked on the door, he just wouldnt stop! She kept wanting to talk to him. She wondered how long it would take before he would leave her be. She considered leaving the CIA, but she had too many questions that needed to be answered and she knew that leaving would never answer them. She wondered about her mother and sloane. where were they? what about Francie? She knew Will was ok - he also called and left her messages. Dixon called her and left a message saying that she needed to talk to someone - a friend and though Jack was her father, he knew that Jack wasnt the best person for Sydney to let her feelings out to. He offered a shoulder to cry on.

"I would like to speak to Deputy Director Kendall please. This is agent Sydney Bristow." she said to the receptionist at the Task Force headquarters.
"Kendall speaking"
"I am ready to come back to work - on one condtion"
"Go ahead"
" I want to find out what happened to me - I want to be part of whatever group searches for answers"
" Of course - a task force has already been set up."
" What agents are on it?"
" Agents Weiss, Dixon, Vaughn, Marshall, and your father of course''
'' Get new agents"
" Excuse me Ms. Bristow?''
'' I dont want them on this''
'' It's not that simple. They all want to be part of this search.''
'' I understand that, and I respect that, but I dont wont them part of this -
" I am going to frank with you. All these agents care about you, they have spent countless, sleepness nights searching for you - trying to find out what happened. The least they deserve is to be part of finding out what happened to you." Kendall cut her off.
'' You dont seem to appreciate what I am feeling right now - I dont know where i have been or what has happened to me. I cant look into the eyes of those people without feeling awkwardness and pain. Please repect my wishes."
" You need to come in for pyschological testing. I'll have an answer for you then''
" When?"
" what are your plans this afternoon?"
" I'll be in" she hung up and went to get ready - not knowing what was going to happen and what she would learn..... a terrifying truth

Remember people i am a bad speller. please respond - good or bad. let me know if you think i should just trash it!!

nice chapter. i am into this fic... it just seems that they all start this way...

u know what? i'm motivated! i'm going to write a fic this weekend. TGIF. thanks for sorta inspiring me for no reason at all. :smiley:

this is soo good!! i love the part about the produce truck it makes it so humorous!!hehe!! ok hope you post more soon!! :D

Back