The Two of Us

What if one person reads it twice?... does that count as two readers?? ...
:lol: hehehe :smiley:

PM List
German Muse
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
Sydney Bristow 2300844
sexcivaughan14
frangipani
vaughnshoney
iheartsark
oooRevesDouxooo

--Didnt Sark like Sydney in the first story??... just wondering... Maybe he works for her dad... lol... jp... no clue
Well, no. He was her cousin actually, but he is working for someone..... ^_^ hehe. Read the spoiler. You'll get it :smiley:

Ok, I've written two more chapters :smiley: hehe. I'm going to post one of them just becasue I'm so nice! lol! ^_^ hehe.

Chapter 3
Sydney drove down the street and pulled into her driveway. Just one block down, an all too familiar male voice spoke into his phone: “I’ve got a location on Sydney.”

And a female voice responded. “Good. Make sure of it and then go back home to transmit the info to me. Bye.” With that, she hung up, not waiting for a response.

The blonde man hung up too and drove even farther to see Sydney getting out of her car and going inside. He didn’t drive especially slow, but slow enough to get the address.

This didn’t go unnoticed by Sydney. She turned around to see someone she had thought was dead a long time ago. As she looked at the car with tinted windows, she was able to make out a pair of very familiar eyes.

Without wasting anymore time she went inside, and locked the door, taking caution and listening for any noises. After she had searched the house and found nothing, she picked up the phone and dialed Michael’s work number.

“Vaughn here.”

“Michael?” she asked worried.

“Syd? Baby? Are you ok? What’s wrong?”

“I was followed.”

“Who was it?” Michael asked now just as worried.

“Sark.”

“I’ll be home in ten minutes.” He hung up and left his office without a word and drove home as quickly as he could.

Sydney sat down on the couch and glanced around the room. She spotted a blue vase o the fireplace mantel and got up to look at it.

She picked it up and saw a tiny black circular metal chip on it. “What is this?” she said to herself, aloud. After thinking about all those spy shows she’d seen she finally realized what it was. “S***.”
------
Please R&R!! :jump: I love quotes! hehe

mountaineer68 said:
And a female voice responded. “Good. Make sure of it and then go back home to transmit the info to me. Bye.”  With that, she hung up, not waiting for a response.
[post="1067715"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
And who is that? :confused:
They buged them! :eek:
So many questions linger in my head now! :blink:
Man you got me hooked! :angelic:
Thanks for da PM! ;)

Muse

frangipani said:
omgosh..is it a bug....or a bomb..lol thanx for the pm and great chapter!! :D
[post="1067807"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
hehehe. it's a bug ;) :smiley:

German Muse said:
And who is that? :confused:
They buged them! :eek:
So many questions linger in my head now! :blink:
Man you got me hooked! :angelic:
Thanks for da PM! ;)

Muse
[post="1067855"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
hehehe :angelic: I'll post a spoiler fi I get one more reader or I'll just post it tonight. lol

sexcivaughan14 said:
one...sound.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
[post="1067867"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
hahaha :lol: lol hehe

OH NO!!.... see you listened to my idea... because i did read it twice ... lol... where does michael work at?... ok well update soon

((Sweet Dreams))

Syd_Vaughn 4ver said:
:eek: It was Sark!! :jawdrop: was the woman on the phone Irina??  :confused:
why has he bugged the apartment?!? what does he want?!!? lol so many questions! hehe

thanks for the pm!  :smiley:
[post="1068407"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
hehe :smiley: one more reader and I'll tell you all who it is on the phone! :smiley: hehe

oooRevesDouxooo said:
OH NO!!.... see you listened to my idea... because i did read it twice ... lol... where does michael work at?... ok well update soon

((Sweet Dreams))
[post="1068607"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
he works at some law firm, i dunno. he's a lawyer.

Sydney Bristow 2300844 said:
omg!  sark & .....evil blonde cow!! aka: lauren!!

do they work for the cia (s/v)? 

i think its a bug
[post="1068609"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Sark, yes...lauren??..hmm lol :Ponder:
Vaughn's a lawyer and i havn't really decided what syd does...hmm. any ideas? just no cia. lol. not yet.

GREAT UPDATE!! :D

And a female voice responded. “Good. Make sure of it and then go back home to transmit the info to me. Bye.” With that, she hung up, not waiting for a response.
WHO is it?!

This didn’t go unnoticed by Sydney. She turned around to see someone she had thought was dead a long time ago. As she looked at the car with tinted windows, she was able to make out a pair of very familiar eyes.
and WHO might THIS be???!!

“Who was it?” Michael asked now just as worried.

“Sark.”
OMG!! SARK!!!! YAY! :love: hehe

She picked it up and saw a tiny black circular metal chip on it. “What is this?” she said to herself, aloud. After thinking about all those spy shows she’d seen she finally realized what it was. “S***.”
What is it?? A bug!!! OMG!! Why is he buggin their house!!?? I love Sark, but he can't just go and bug Syd's house! lol PLUS! I thoughthe was her cousin?? Aren't cousins supposed to be freinds?? lol something's wrong here. hehe

AWESOME update! I :love: ed it!!! hehe I'm totally hooked!! lol. as always! I just realized that I love like all ur fics..well it's just two hehe, but still! I'm totally addicted! haha

xoxo
Liz :throb:

iheartsark said:
What is it?? A bug!!! OMG!! Why is he buggin their house!!??  I love Sark, but he can't just go and bug Syd's house! lol PLUS! I thoughthe was her cousin?? Aren't cousins supposed to be freinds?? lol something's wrong here. hehe
[post="1068893"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
hahaha! lol yes! it's a bug! lol! haha. and yea, i'll explain the whole evil cousin thing later. lol

iheartsark said:
AWESOME update! I :love: ed it!!! hehe I'm totally hooked!! lol. as always! I just realized that I love like all ur fics..well it's just two hehe, but still! I'm totally addicted! haha
[post="1068893"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
OHHH!!! I feel loved! lol. You;re addicted to my fics! ^_^ hehe.

mountaineer68 said:
hahaha! lol yes! it's a bug! lol! haha. and yea, i'll explain the whole evil cousin thing later. lol
OHHH!!! I feel loved! lol. You;re addicted to my fics! ^_^ hehe.
[post="1069007"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
hahahaahah! EVIL COUSIN! lol hehe.
Yes! You are loved! lol I am SOOOO ADDICTED to your fics! hehe I'm like a total addict! lol. haha. Which reminds me! You nEED to update! At elast a spoiler ro something!! C'mon..PLEASE!!!! hehe :angelic:

texasalias2004 said:
Great fic.  Please add me to your pm list

texasalias
[post="1070021"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
sure! :smiley:

mikey_obsessed said:
Ohh godd story! Update soon and add me to your pm list plz babe!
luv ya
[post="1070828"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
of course :smiley: hehe

PM List
German Muse
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
Sydney Bristow 2300844
sexcivaughan14
frangipani
vaughnshoney
iheartsark
oooRevesDouxooo
texasalias2004
mikey_obsessed

BTW--I still need ideas for Sydney's job,....so if anyone has any, please tell me! :smiley:

here's the next one! please R&R!!!!!

Chapter 4
Fifteen minutes later, Sark pulled up to a big white house with a picket fence. It was a house that you’d expect to find a typical family living in, except when he went through the door it was definitely not typical.

There were computers and various surveillance machines in one room filed with guards while in the other room there were even more guards and Irina, his boss.

Sark saw her serious face and asked, “What’s wrong?”

“They know it was you.”

“What? How?!”

“She must have seen you. Vaughn’s on his way home.”

“She called him,” he said rather than asking, because he already knew the answer.

She paused before saying, “He’s probably already there.”

“Should we go tonight?”

“No. We’ll wait until tomorrow. Morning. At nine thirty. Sydney will be home still, before her fitting for the wedding.”

“Ok. Vaughn won’t be there will he?”

“No. He has work.”

“Ok, perfect.”

“Do you want us to send guards with you?”

“Two, but keep them in the car with an earpiece. I’ll tell them if I need back-up.”

“Ok.”

Sark turned to leave, but Irina stopped him. “And one more thing.”

“What?” he asked without turning around.

“She found the bug.”

“She did?”

“Yes.”

“Oh.”

After she didn’t; answer him, he left, happy to get out of that awkward conversation.

~Back at Syd and Vaughn’s House~
Vaughn had been home for abut 10 minutes by now.

“Are you sure it was him? I thought he was dead.”

“Yes. It was him. I wouldn’t mistake someone for my cousin.”

“Ok. Then we have to figure out where he is.”

“Vaughn? Why would he want anything to do with us?”

“I don’t know but we need to find out.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
***Remember, neither one of them is in the CIA….yet. Hehe.***

Please R&R!!
I love quotes! hehe

yet....lol... yet as in not yet yet or not yet that we don't know yet? lol! does that even make sense?

great chapter!

can't wait for them to find who it is!

and for the wedding!

Back