The Two of Us

Ok, I'm writing a sequel to the first fic that I wrote (Remember When), but I posted the first one in the General Fic Forum. You don't really need to read it, but it might help :smiley:

Here's the link to the first fic....
Remember When

Summary of Remember When(the prequel fic):
Everyone is in high school, and Irina is dead. Jack is CIA and is barely ever home. Vaughn and Will are brothers and Sydney's next-door neighbors since they were born. Sark is Sydney's cousin. Sydney likes Danny but he doesn't like her. They go out, even after Vaughn and Will have warned Sydney, but Danny cheats on her. She ends up with Vaughn at the end of the fic.

Yea, so, I've written all of the first fic, but I havn't posted all of it. I'm going to post the first chpater for this one when I've finished posting the other one :smiley:

mountaineer68 said:
Summary of Remember When(the prequel fic):
Everyone is in high school, and Irina is dead.  Jack is CIA and is barely ever home.  Vaughn and Will are brothers and Sydney's next-door neighbors since they were born.  Sark is Sydney's cousin.  Sydney likes Danny but he doesn't like her. They go out, even after Vaughn and Will have warned Sydney, but Danny cheats on her.  She ends up with Vaughn at the end of the fic.
[post="1065014"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Hey, I didn´t read that! :eek:
How it is possible that I never heard of it, although it has a plot I love! :blink:
Anyway, I´ll do it now! :smiley:
Can I please get a PM, when you post the first chappy? ;)
Thanks (y)

Muse

German Muse said:
Hey, I didn´t read that! :eek:
How it is possible that I never heard of it, although it has a plot I love! :blink:
Anyway, I´ll do it now! :smiley:
Can I please get a PM, when you post the first chappy? ;)
Thanks (y)

Muse
[post="1065207"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Well it was in the General forum, so that's probably why, but I'm glad you're going to read it :smiley:

Syd_Vaughn 4ver said:
:woot: :bouncy: :jump: YAY! that's what i like to hear!! lol don't forget to pm me when you post the sequel!  :smiley:

thankies!!
[post="1065263"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
hehe :smiley: yep, I'm posting the last part of it today :smiley:

PM List
German Muse
Syd_Vaughn 4ver

Ok, here's the first chapter :smiley: I know it's really short, but I wanted to post it anyways. lol. Please R&R!! :jump:

Chapter 1
“Hello. You’ve reached Enchanted Moments. This is Jessica, how may I help you?”

“Jessica? It’s Sydney….Bristow?”

“Oh, hi! How are you?”

“I’m good, just wanted to talk about the flowers.”

“Oh, ok. Sure! Now, you said you wanted white, right?”

“Well, yes, but I’ve changed my mind. Can we get multiple colors? Pinks, oranges, and yellows?”

“Of course! That’s going to be beautiful. Especially with the pink bridesmaids dresses.”

She smiled, imagining how it would all look. “Ad when should I come in for the alst fitting?”

“Um, how about tomorrow?”

“Ok. Sounds good. What time?”

“Whenever time is best for you, Miss Bristow.”

“Ok, hmm about ten?”

“That’d be perfect!”

“Ok, well see you tomorrow.”

“Ok.”

“Thanks.”

“No problem.

“Ok, well bye.”

“Bye.”

Sydney hung up and wrote down in her mini calendar: 10am-Dress Fitting. It was three days before the wedding day and everything was perfect.

She went to take a shower and changed into pants and a top then got into her car to go meet Michael for lunch. Once she got to the parking lot, she grabbed her purse and went to meet Michael inside.
-------------

So...How was it??? PLEASE R&R!!!! :bounces:

Ok, here's Sydney's dress :smiley:
04F_V8377.jpg

And the bride's maids dress...
L-3107-A.JPG

I might chnange her wedding dress, but for now, that's it :smiley: I'm going to find a ring later ;) :smiley:

Yeah a wedding! :woot:
I didn´t read "Remember When" yet, so bear with my excitement! :P
But I´ll read it! :smiley:
Thanks for da PM! ;)

Muse

Sydney Bristow 2300844 said:
i love the bridesmaids but the wedding one...not too sure about...its a bit ballerina-ish, lol
[post="1065893"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yea, that's what I thought too, but I had ot get off, so I'm still looking for another one ;)

German Muse said:
Yeah a wedding! :woot:
I didn´t read "Remember When" yet, so bear with my excitement! :P
But I´ll read it! :smiley:
Thanks for da PM! ;)

Muse
[post="1065899"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:smiley: hehe

Back