The Two of Us

Sydney Bristow 2300844 said:
yet....lol... yet as in not yet yet or not yet that we don't know yet? lol! does that even make sense?

great chapter!

can't wait for them to find who it is!

and for the wedding!
[post="1074388"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yet as in they're nto in the CIA yet. lol

mountaineer68 said:
“Do you want us to send guards with you?”

“Two, but keep them in the car with an earpiece. I’ll tell them if I need back-up.”
[post="1074310"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
So she just wants to talk with Syd? :thinking:
So who, Sark or Irina, wants Syd? :confused:
mountaineer68 said:
“Vaughn?  Why would he want anything to do with us?”

“I don’t know but we need to find out.”
[post="1074310"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah I guess I have to wait too! :rolleyes:
Man I hope they don´t disturb their wedding! :(
Can´t wait for more! :woot:
Thanks for da PM! ;)

Muse

oooRevesDouxooo said:
Great update... thanks for the PM... longer update later... :D

((Sweet Dreams))
[post="1074440"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
The next one's longer :smiley: hehe

Irina wants something with Sydney and Sark works for Irina. As of now, neither of them know that Vaughn and Sydney are engaged or getting married. hehe. they'll find out soon though.

PM List
German Muse
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
Sydney Bristow 2300844
sexcivaughan14
frangipani
vaughnshoney
iheartsark
oooRevesDouxooo
texasalias2004
mikey_obsessed
SydneyVaughn47

glad you like it :smiley:

PM List
German Muse
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
Sydney Bristow 2300844
sexcivaughan14
frangipani
vaughnshoney
iheartsark
oooRevesDouxooo
texasalias2004
mikey_obsessed
SydneyVaughn47
vaughnsgurl4lf

Here's the next chapter. Please R&R! :smiley:

Chapter 5
By the next day Sydney and Vaughn hadn’t learned anything new. Al they knew was that Sark had followed Sydney home, and someone, most likely Sark, had bugged their house. And they still had no clue why.

Finally it was about nine thirty, and Vaughn had to leave for work. They said goodbye and kissed before he left. Sydney went into the kitchen to get a glass of water, and she had a feeling that something bad was going to happen. She didn’t know what, but she just knew that something was going on.

She quickly walked into the family room and turned on the TV, almost afraid of the silence. She was watching soap operas even though she didn’t enjoy it. Anything was better than the eerie silence that she couldn’t stand.

After twenty minutes or so, she thoughts he heard a noise from one of the bedrooms. She knew that she should call Vaughn first or maybe a neighbor but instead she walked quietly down the hallway and towards the bedroom. She saw that her bedroom door was open and so was the window.

Having never been in this situation before, she didn’t expect anyone to come out of the door behind her and cover her mouth. She had never expected that to happen to her, especially with her only cousin, Sark, being the one to do it.

“Hey, Syd,” Sark said as if he was just casually saying hello.

She tried to say something, but his grip was too hard. She managed to mumble “You! I thought…..you’re dead!”

He said, again calmly, “Well, actually, I’m fully alive, as you can see. I’m right here, in the flesh and blood. No ghost.”

She was trying to get away from him, and out of his grasp, but he was too strong. She had no training at all. She had never even thought about CIA, but Sark on the other hand had been training since his faked death three years ago.

Sydney had not been happy when Julian died, but now she was just amazed. He had died three years ago, and she had been sad, thought it to be real, and mourned his death. Now, he comes to her house, fully alive, and is taking her away and she has no chance against him.

Now as Sark forced her out of the house and into a black SUV, Sydney closed her eyes, hoping that maybe she would wake up in Vaughn’s arms and find that this was all bad dream.

Unfortunately…it wasn’t.
--------------------------

Please R&R!! :smiley: :smiley: I love quotes! hehe

mountaineer68 said:
Sydney went into the kitchen to get a glass of water, and she had a feeling that something bad was going to happen. She didn’t know what, but she just knew that something was going on.
[post="1080059"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Why didn´t she ran away? :confused:
I´m really curious what´ll happen :woot: , b/c I have no clue or assumption or so! :rolleyes:
mountaineer68 said:
Now as Sark forced her out of the house and into a black SUV, Sydney closed her eyes, hoping that maybe she would wake up in Vaughn’s arms and find that this was all bad dream.
[post="1080059"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah I want that too! *daydreams*
I meant for her! :angelic:
Anyway nice update! (y)
Thanks for da PM! ;)

Muse

Good chapter... I so wouldn't have let Vaughn leave me by myself... lol :D
Sark on the other hand had been training since his faked death three years ago.
How exactly did he die?... or supposedly die??

((Sweet Dreams))

there will be like a flashback thing next chapter about it. ;) :smiley:

Yea, I wouldn't have let Vaughn leave me by myself either, but I needed to do it for the story. lol :smiley:

of course! :smiley:

PM List
German Muse
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
Sydney Bristow 2300844
sexcivaughan14
frangipani
vaughnshoney
iheartsark
oooRevesDouxooo
texasalias2004
mikey_obsessed
SydneyVaughn47
vaughnsgurl4lf
ASIOagent

OMG!!! Great update! I loved it!!!!

Finally it was about nine thirty, and Vaughn had to leave for work. They said goodbye and kissed before he left. Sydney went into the kitchen to get a glass of water, and she had a feeling that something bad was going to happen. She didn’t know what, but she just knew that something was going on.
I wouldn't have let him leave me by myself :nonono: lol

She quickly walked into the family room and turned on the TV, almost afraid of the silence. She was watching soap operas even though she didn’t enjoy it. Anything was better than the eerie silence that she couldn’t stand.
Soap operas! lol. that's day-time TV for ya. lol

After twenty minutes or so, she thoughts he heard a noise from one of the bedrooms. She knew that she should call Vaughn first or maybe a neighbor but instead she walked quietly down the hallway and towards the bedroom. She saw that her bedroom door was open and so was the window.
Nooooo!!! CALL VAUGHN! CALL VAUGHN!

Having never been in this situation before, she didn’t expect anyone to come out of the door behind her and cover her mouth. She had never expected that to happen to her, especially with her only cousin, Sark, being the one to do it.
What!? SARK!! :love: :love: No..I mean! :eek: lol

She tried to say something, but his grip was too hard. She managed to mumble “You! I thought…..you’re dead!”
Yea! Why can;t someone just stay dead?! lol

He said, again calmly, “Well, actually, I’m fully alive, as you can see. I’m right here, in the flesh and blood. No ghost.”
lol. no ghost. haha. i can totally imagine Sark saying that! lol

Yea! Make it ALL a bad dream! lol

Unfortunately…it wasn’t.
Oh. :( lol

Ok, I'm sooo addicted to your fic it's crazy. lol I'm offically an addict! Give me a number! lol

xoxo
Liz :throb:

Back