The Two of Us

OH NO! he's kidnapped her! :eek: :blink: but at least now Vaughn will be able to come and recue her! i know he's not a spy or anything, but he can make it up as he goes along! :lol:

thanks for the pm and update soon! :smiley:

ok, i'm soooooo sorry about not updating for liek EVER! but i've been really really busy. sooo sorry! i'm going to try to update this week though :smiley:

OMG why why WHY do i always find fics YEARS after they've been started?
OMG PM ME!
and syd!!
NOO!
vaughnie had better go in and rescue her
and the CIA thing.. :blink:

but UPDATE SOON!

luv JuJu :harp:

hehe :smiley: ok. i'll try to update tomorrow.

PM List
German Muse
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
Sydney Bristow 2300844
sexcivaughan14
frangipani
vaughnshoney
iheartsark
oooRevesDouxooo
texasalias2004
mikey_obsessed
SydneyVaughn47
vaughnsgurl4lf
ASIOagent
Bubbles

Ok, I finally wrote a new chapter. :smiley: Hope you like it.

Chapter 6
Vaughn sat at his desk, trying to get through all his paper-work. He wondered if Sydney was doing ok, so he decided to call her. He picked up hi cell phone and called their house. It rang five times and then went to the answering machine: “Hey this is Sydney---and Vaughn---We’re not here right now so leave us a message and we’ll call you back soon---Thanks.”

“Where is she?” thought Vaughn. “I didn’t think she was going anywhere…” Then he left a message. “Hey Syd, it’s me. I was just calling to say hi and make sure you’re doing ok. I don’t know where else you’d be, but I’m going to call your cell anyways.”

He hung up and dialed her cell number.

Sydney was still in the SUV with Sark when her phone started to ring. Everyone froze. They all sort of looked down towards their phones, and eventually all eyes laid on Sydney. She didn’t look at her phone at all. She stared straight ahead.

“Sydney? Are you going to answer that or shall I?” Sark asked her.

She turned to look at him, angrily, and pulled her cell phone out of her pocket. “It’s Vaughn,” she thought.

“Well, who is it?” he asked.

“It’s my fiancé.”

“Oh, so Michael Vaughn, then?”

“How did you know we were engaged?” surprised that he knew.

“You’d be surprised about how much I know about you and Michael.”

“You know what, Julian? I don’t get you….or any of this.”

“Sydn--”

“No. Stop,” she cut him off. “Three years ago, you died. I cried for you. I went to your funeral. You were my cousin and I loved you. Now, you miraculously appear, but only to kidnap me form my own home and force me into some SUV. I don’t even know where the hell you’re taking me!”

“Um…Sydney?” he asked, hesitantly.

“What?!” she yelled. “Just answer my question!”

“I’m sorry….”

“Sorry? For….what?” she asked and gave him a confused look, but before she could ask anymore she was hit hard in the forehead with someone’s elbow.

“For that,” Sark answered even though she wasn’t conscious to hear him.

PM List
German Muse
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
Sydney Bristow 2300844
sexcivaughan14
frangipani
vaughnshoney
iheartsark
oooRevesDouxooo
texasalias2004
mikey_obsessed
SydneyVaughn47
vaughnsgurl4lf
ASIOagent
Bubbles

Addicts
#1-iheartsark

Please R&R!
:D

sparklingrainbow said:
this is nice! great job! can't wait to read more.  ^_^ can i be added to your pm list?  :angelic:
[post="1138356"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Sure! :smiley:

PM List
German Muse
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
Sydney Bristow 2300844
sexcivaughan14
frangipani
vaughnshoney
iheartsark
oooRevesDouxooo
texasalias2004
mikey_obsessed
SydneyVaughn47
vaughnsgurl4lf
ASIOagent
Bubbles
sparklingrainbow

Sydney Bristow 2300844 said:
sark is evil....he makes me soooo mad!! :blowup:
[post="1138435"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
lol! :lol:

OMG
GRRR
what does he want with sydney anyway?
run vaughnie, RUN!
hope he figures out that sydney is not ok soon!
awesome update and can i be addict #2?
thanks for the pm

Bubbles said:
OMG
GRRR
what does he want with sydney anyway?
run vaughnie, RUN!
hope he figures out that sydney is not ok soon!
awesome update and can i be addict #2?
thanks for the pm

[post="1139489"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Hmm well we'll just have to wait to see what Sark wants with Sydney. hehe :angelic:

And of course you can be addict #2! hehe :D

Addicts
#1-iheartsark
#2-Bubbles

waiting..
waiting..
waiting..

lol i read it like half and hour ago hehe
i'm impatient!

and thanks for the addict number!
it's inmy siggy now!

monday's good
i'm gonna camp outside my computer
i'm bringing food for the slumber party

who wants to bring music?

hehe :lol:

maybe not..

I LOVED it! hehe Great update! :D Now off to quote! haha

Ok, I finally wrote a new chapter.  Hope you like it.
FINALLY! hahaha JK! I'm so glad you updated! lol

Vaughn sat at his desk, trying to get through all his paper-work. He wondered if Sydney was doing ok, so he decided to call her. He picked up hi cell phone and called their house. It rang five times and then went to the answering machine: “Hey this is Sydney---and Vaughn---We’re not here right now so leave us a message and we’ll call you back soon---Thanks.”
Aww! Love the message thingy. Sooo cute! Vaughn's just like.....And Vaughn.......Thanks. :lol:

“Where is she?” thought Vaughn. “I didn’t think she was going anywhere…” Then he left a message. “Hey Syd, it’s me. I was just calling to say hi and make sure you’re doing ok. I don’t know where else you’d be, but I’m going to call your cell anyways.”
Hmmm.....now go find her Vaughny! lol. Forget calling, just go!

He hung up and dialed her cell number.
Noooooo! As I just said, forget calling! lol Just go and find her!

Sydney was still in the SUV with Sark when her phone started to ring. Everyone froze. They all sort of looked down towards their phones, and eventually all eyes laid on Sydney. She didn’t look at her phone at all. She stared straight ahead.
lol! I can totally imgaine that! lol. reminds me of when my phone started beeping in the middle of English class!--my bf just text messaged me and i forgot to turn it to silent. lol. :angelic: :rolleyes: :thinking: oopsies! lol

“Sydney? Are you going to answer that or shall I?” Sark asked her.

She turned to look at him, angrily, and pulled her cell phone out of her pocket. “It’s Vaughn,” she thought.

“Well, who is it?” he asked.
Hmm Srak is so nosey! haha. lol.

“It’s my fiancé.”

“Oh, so Michael Vaughn, then?”

“How did you know we were engaged?” surprised that he knew.

“You’d be surprised about how much I know about you and Michael.”
Yea, how does he know about all this? Hmm :Ponder: lol :lol:

“You know what, Julian? I don’t get you….or any of this.”

“Sydn--”

“No. Stop,” she cut him off. “Three years ago, you died. I cried for you. I went to your funeral. You were my cousin and I loved you. Now, you miraculously appear, but only to kidnap me form my own home and force me into some SUV. I don’t even know where the hell you’re taking me!”

“Um…Sydney?” he asked, hesitantly.

“What?!” she yelled. “Just answer my question!”
LOL! She's mad, I guess. :lol: not a good thing. haha. I'd be the same way though. lol

“I’m sorry….”

“Sorry? For….what?” she asked and gave him a confused look, but before she could ask anymore she was hit hard in the forehead with someone’s elbow.

“For that,” Sark answered even though she wasn’t conscious to hear him.
Ohhhh! No! Bad Sark! Bad Sark! ( :love: ----I mean :angry: !! lol)

GREAT update! I :love: it! hehe :smiley: update again soon! and YES! I am working on an update for How am i supposed to Hate him! lol. so you update this and I update that one. deal? lol
Love ya!

xoxo
Liz
:throb:

GREAT update! I  it! hehe  update again soon! and YES! I am working on an update for How am i supposed to Hate him! lol. so you update this and I update that one. deal? lol
It's a deal Liz! lol! :lol:

Thanks for teh great review :smiley: hehe :angelic:

I usually find most fics in this section really cheesy... I find this one rather...interesting... i liked the one before this one "remember when.." i think it was called
anywyas great fic
PM plz

i'm glad you like it :smiley: hehe. and yes the one before this was called 'remember when'

PM List
German Muse
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
Sydney Bristow 2300844
sexcivaughan14
frangipani
vaughnshoney
iheartsark
oooRevesDouxooo
texasalias2004
mikey_obsessed
SydneyVaughn47