Fantasy The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002)

How did YOU like TTT?

• It was awesome - better than the first

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was pretty good - the first was better

• It was horrible - the first was better

• They both sucked

• I haven't seen it yet

• Total voters
Alias 56 said:
MegDoll said:
I loved the Twin Towers !  Everyone was saying how much scarier it was from the first - but I disagree !  I love how there's so much more comedy in it !  Gimli just cracked me up the whole time !  It's really scary how Frodo is getting more evil though....... Yuck !  I can't wait for the 3rd movie to come out !
I think that's how I feel about it, I saw it yesterday. I knida like Frodo going through the evil thing, as long as he comes through in the ending! Umm, but what where the wo elves talking about>:

"You know he is going to die"
"It was the risk we all took"

WHAT!!??!! :eek: Frodo can't die, if you've read the book please tell me if he die's :thinking:
No, he doesn't die :smiley: Don't worry.

SiriCerasi said:
Alias 56 said:
MegDoll said:
I loved the Twin Towers !  Everyone was saying how much scarier it was from the first - but I disagree !  I love how there's so much more comedy in it !  Gimli just cracked me up the whole time !  It's really scary how Frodo is getting more evil though....... Yuck !  I can't wait for the 3rd movie to come out !
I think that's how I feel about it, I saw it yesterday. I knida like Frodo going through the evil thing, as long as he comes through in the ending! Umm, but what where the wo elves talking about>:

"You know he is going to die"
"It was the risk we all took"

WHAT!!??!! :eek: Frodo can't die, if you've read the book please tell me if he die's :thinking:
No, he doesn't die :smiley: Don't worry.
*Whew* What a releaf, Frodo is my favorite charactor! :D

That whole part with Galadriel, Elrond and Arwen wasn't even in the second book. The second movie was good, great even, but it did not follow the storyline of the second book, or did so very loosely.

~Me :angel2:

I havent watched the first one, but I just saw this one. It was boring and didn't make sense. It was awesome!! I loved it! I have to see the first.

AliasALIAS said:
I havent watched the first one, but I just saw this one. It was boring and didn't make sense. It was awesome!! I loved it! I have to see the first.
Yeah you should really see the first first then the 2nd 2nd lol! :P

i just saw the second one here last night, and over all it was areally well done movie, but it was too long and i hated the way they both ended, i want to see what happens next ,lol

TTT was sooo awesome!! it kicked ass! i thought that it was a little more excting than the first one actually. i looooved it! i am going again ASAP. lol. Gollum was pretty creepy eh? BUT shmegal was sooooo cute at times!( yes i know they are the same person) they ended it in a wierd place though..the book kept going to the "she" gollum was talking about. i dunno how many haven't read the book..so i won't tell yah who the "she" is. wasn't it great when gollum was singing to himself? and the whole split personality thing? lol aww i love like everyone from that movie..well the good guys anyway. esp. the hobbits and legolas. AND THE ENTS!!! haha. they were great fun! arwen kinda annoys me..but meh. it still rox!

I thought it was pretty good. My only problem is that it didn't follow the book as well as the first one did, which is understandable since the first movie contained a lot of backround for people who haven't read the books. I just didn't like how some things were out of order, and some lines from the third book were in it. But if the hadn't read the book, I would have given it an awesome rating instead of a pretty good.

I'm kind of glad they postponed Shelob to the third movie--she's so good, she deserves to be saved for the last. I noticed they changed Faramir a bit to bring out the conflict within Frodo more, though. That was kind of interesting. My husband thought that Serkis' portrayal of Gollum/Smeagol brought out the duality of his character better than reading the book did for him (I didn't notice that as much). But Gollum is the best CGI character I've ever seen.

Now we have to wait months and months for the extended edition to find out what they left out of the directors cut! (Other than the Entish poem, that is . . .)

The Two Towers was totally awesome!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: (y) (y) The only reason that I can see that someone wouldn't like this movie is .......well I'm not sure. :confused: Anyway it's one of the best movies that I have ever seen. :woot: On my top 5 it's like second. I think that Aragorn :jawdrop: is freakin hot and so is Legolas :jawdrop: (did I spell that right?)!!!! I just think that that movie is soooooo the coolest and I can't wait for the next one to come out. :woot: :woot:

Krazed :ninja:

Krazed>>>yup, both spelled right!

And I can't give you exact hours and min and sec, but it is coming out in 167 days!!!

I loved TTT and am literally going to die if I don't get TTT on vid as soon as it comes out!!! (I don't have a dvd player...yet ;) )

VH I think I have to agree about the whole Shelob thing...I mean, she is going to be cool, and the cliffy would have been WAAAAAAAAY to much if they had added it at the end of TTT

I luvvv this movie! I liked it better than the first but I still liked the first one....I have the 2nd movie on dvd and I just watched it!! I luv this movie Aragorn and Legolas are definately lookin hot!! :cool: