• sloane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • irina(?)

• lauren

• Total voters
I chose Lauren. Here's my reasoning.

1. I don't think Sark is the ultimate baddie for the sheer reason that his loyalties are flexible. Therefore, he may end up allied with the good side to get what he wants or to keep himself alive.

2. The truth Irina talked about still hasn't come out so I still don't know if she's good or bad. That eliminates her.

3. Sloane is just creepy. I don't think he's got enough to be the ultimate evil.

4. Lauren, I see potential in. If the character is developed right and not just killed off at the end of the season (like most big bads), she could be a force to be reckoned with for many seasons to come.

oh ingnore them they're vaughnlovers. they only allow things in that are purely I LOVE VAUGHN AND WORSHIP HIM.
such a drag. you'll learn to either ignore them or b**** back like I do.

anyways Em I see your point. goes to vote lauren as well.

and in a way it does effect vaughn if it is lauren. she is his wife. so it is sort of about vaughn as well.

we can go on with if lauren is the ultimate baddie, what's how is that going to effect vaughn?

shut up. u know what. u shud leave. 2 ppl have left cos of u [yes sarkneys but mainly u]. u cud get banned. i knew you'll say buh bi one way or another. stick to the sark board. be grateful i dun torment u guys in there.

What is this poll doing in the Vaughn forum? Moving to the general forum . . . Oh, yes, and while you're at it, please treat each other with some respect, please!
;)

roooarw hiss! Let's all just retract our claws! I don't see how the pole topic has anything to do with either the V/S ship or the S/S ship so why don't we just discuss the question on it's merits. Who is the ultimate baddie and why?

I like Sark for ultimate baddie because I think he has the ability to trick people. They under-estimate him. He is also able to gain the trust of a lot of big wigs. What I'm saying in, Sark has been in a position to gain a lot of intel from all over. In addition to that, poeple tend not to take him seriously against their better judgement. This could make him unstoppable.

i think sloane - cos you never really know where ur at with him - very devious!!!!

and dotto what VH said!

Sloane. Definetley. I love his arrogant, scheming style. Ultimate evil mastermind. Did you guys notice him at the table when 'Julia' killed the 'unimportant man' He knows EXACTLY whats going on, where he's going, and how to get there. Gotta respect that in a villian.

Back