The UN-telligence test

nance said:
i was just wondering what you guys put for :lol:

"

You need $5000 to pay back your brother's gambling debts or else JOE the BOOKIE breaks your legs and trashes your apartment. The situation must be resolved. Do you: steal the money from a friend
sell your body and/or drugs to pay him
leave town and never come back
ask for another extension
sell your wedding band
start packing heat "
I said sell the wedding band.

And for the Muffy one, I said bury her.

nance said:

"

You need $5000 to pay back your brother's gambling debts or else JOE the BOOKIE breaks your legs and trashes your apartment. The situation must be resolved. Do you: steal the money from a friend
sell your wedding band
start packing heat "
Sell your weddind band because they cheated didn't they?

nance said:
i was just wondering what you guys put for  :lol:

"

You need $5000 to pay back your brother's gambling debts or else JOE the BOOKIE breaks your legs and trashes your apartment. The situation must be resolved. Do you:    steal the money from a friend
sell your wedding band
start packing heat  "
i said i would start packing heat though...lol

but i got 46% un-telligent thats means to me that 46% un-intelligents is a good thing.

Low score means you are intelligent i think lol

i am kinda twisting those words in my favour (y) :lol:

So what is this??? The higher u get, the more unintelligent u are???

Final Score: 48% Un-telligent

I'm significantly lower than the average of 60%. Here's what they had to say...

"The subject shows an above average level of intelligence, and his sense of observation is one of his best qualities. Considering this, he shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"But what concerns us most about him is his sinister and violent attitude. While we almost find it amusing that the subject would rather kill something than suffer a minor inconvenience, it effectively destroys his ability to survive tight situations. Our study suggests there is a 47% chance that he will end up in prison! (I'm not a violent person :angry: )

"Finally, the subject displayed a insane and twisted (rather brilliant) sense of humor, a fair and productive sense of morality, and a lack of self-confidence (I've tons of confidence). The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals." (But the rest is true tho. :D )

marco said:
nance said:
i was just wondering what you guys put for  :lol:

"

You need $5000 to pay back your brother's gambling debts or else JOE the BOOKIE breaks your legs and trashes your apartment. The situation must be resolved. Do you:    steal the money from a friend
sell your wedding band
start packing heat  "
i said i would start packing heat though...lol

but i got 46% un-telligent thats means to me that 46% un-intelligents is a good thing.

Low score means you are intelligent i think lol

i am kinda twisting those words in my favour (y) :lol:
Nope, not true. It has all to do with thinking logical and solving problems. Like they say in the beginning. If you just solve everything with violence or something, you're very un-untelligent.

nance said:

"

sell your wedding band
start packing heat "
Start packing heat...

Back