The Vaughn Is Not Really Married Club

Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn's Chin Fondler
Alright guys....I dont believe the ending for a second...it has to be a dream or something....I dont believe that Vaughn is married....I just dont...
Oh yea any non believers stay away!
ahem...(Vicki and Nance!) ^_^

ahemdenialahemdenail!LOL!!!!okay i know you want to belive that he is not married but hye the scar, the ring, the stunned look the not wanting to hug back..it points to marriage!i know im crying too, really i was!!and im still shaking but......

yep as far as vaughn go, it looks pretty grim....but hey this is alias who knows....it seems to me like alias might lose a lot of fans if vaughn is w/ someone else, but maybe it is just me.

here's the only theory I can come up with that I can accept as being an OK resolution of the conundrum:

facts: vaughn is wearing a gold ring on his left ring finger (inference: wedding ring)
vaughn says he had to come back
2 years have passed (if it's not all a dream)

my idea:
Vaughn got a deep cover assignment for which he is posing as a married man, and had to come back from the deep cover assignment to tell syd what has happened since she disappeared.

any thoughts?

LOL!!i wish that were true but im sticking with he found a wife when he came back beliving that syd was gone, and from there i can only specualate and write in fanfic!LOL!!!!!but that would be wonderful it would, but unlikely!sniffle sniffle!

does anybody have a tape of the show? my vcr sucks and it totally ruined my night. i came home to watch the two hour finale and it hadn't taped, it was all fuzzy. i am so upset, if anybody has the tape i am really trustworthy and will send it back to you in great condition asap. i have read your posts, and if vaughn is married i think i might cry. they finally got together and now... this... sigh.

alright, i have a theory. you may think it's a little far-fetched at first, but hear me out.

Remember that the assembled Rambaldi Device is called "the Telling." So i think that 2 years isn't really in the future. it's not real time. it's a glimpse. it's a telling of things to come. like there's no time travel, but sydney is seeing something outside our realm of reality (think The Matrix). Actually i think the plot has a lot of similarities to the matrix...there's a prophecy that says there is only one who can save the world...let me know what you think!

CONCLUSION: Vaughn is not really married in REAL TIME...however, he would be if syd didn't do something to stop Sloane/Rambaldi.

Kalan said:
alright, i have a theory. you may think it's a little far-fetched at first, but hear me out.

Remember that the assembled Rambaldi Device is called "the Telling." So i think that 2 years isn't really in the future. it's not real time. it's a glimpse. it's a telling of things to come. like there's no time travel, but sydney is seeing something outside our realm of reality (think The Matrix). Actually i think the plot has a lot of similarities to the matrix...there's a prophecy that says there is only one who can save the world...let me know what you think!

CONCLUSION: Vaughn is not really married in REAL TIME...however, he would be if syd didn't do something to stop Sloane/Rambaldi.
ohhh...thatz an interesting theory...imma have to think on that one.

doesn't seem too far fetched either....

Kalan said:

in response to Kalan:

that actually sounds probable, like "this COULD" happen, but not WILL or HAS.

in general

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all I gotta say is he BETTER not be married! no no NO! I'm still in shock :blink: I can't think straight. I can't even see straight! it ended and I screamed "WHAT!??!?!??!?!??!?" at the top of my lungs. followed by "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" oo, I can't breathe! :( :woot:

oh, this about sums me up

:wtf:

either Kalan is right or syd's rambaldi (what sloan said about "she'll be more then a pawn" and what irina said about "he thought he was chosen, but you've been chosen too, to accept the blood of rambaldi") ok, SCARE THE felgercarb OUT OF ME!!!!!!!!! :woot: they can't...they...but but but but but but but but...

ok, there must be a reasonable explaination involving it being a dream, vaughn being a double (hey, if we could like replicate him at will we could all have one...;) now I'm thinkin! :D), vaughn being under cover, or or or or or, well something meanin' the man ain't married! syd ain't rambaldi and Alias is back to being a happy spy drama!

ARG!

ok, whew!

VAUGHN NO WIFE!!! NEVER!!! and ESPECIALLY not after 2 years...come on...wouldnt happen...and if he is...he sure as hell didnt wait ver long! he must not have loved her THAT much!!! seriously! ya dont get married after 2 flippin years...AND WITH A BODY NEVER FOUND!!...come on vaughn...youve been in the business long enough to know that if a body wasnt found...shes probably flipping alive!!...DUH VAUGHN!!! Its happened only 10 trillion times!!

side note: what do you think syd would have done if Danny came back...Danny or Vaughn

I hope Vaughn dies now...I really do...if hes married...he should die!!!! Bad Vaughn!...and if its Alice....GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! HHHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!! This episode made me so furious! dont get me wrong it was the best alias episode ever but...it just made me furious like i said...a good furious though

I want to believe Kalan's theory and thats what Im gonna stick with all summer.
I just dont think that JJ would do that to their relationship so soon because we all know that he wanted to put them together for sooooo long.
I have faith in JJ to keep it that way.

I hope (really, really hope) he is not married. I know some people want to see Sydney and Will to get together now. But not me.

I declare follower of this club, Vaughn married with Syd or Nobody. Only Syd. :angry:

:love: :love: <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>SYD & VAUGHN FOREVER</span> :love: :love:

Back