The Vaughn Is Not Really Married Club

UMMM.... did you guys read the article.... jj said that vaughn's married.... um what does this mean!?!?!?!!?!??!??!?!??!!

Aliasgirl47 said:
alias_fan said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
SIGN ME UP TOO! VAUGHN IS NOT MARRIED!!!! WHY YOU ASK? BECAUSE JJ ABRAMS DOES NOT HAVE A DEATH WISH!
lol mandi that's true! i see like hundreds of girls holding flaming torches and axes going up to jj's house.... not for dinner.
i don't know it may be for dinner, guess who'll be the main dish?
JJ????? this is the JJ abrams dinner not the chicken dinner!!!

nance said:
UMMM.... did you guys read the article.... jj said that vaughn's married.... um what does this mean!?!?!?!!?!??!??!?!??!!
Um, maybe that he's married?
;)

freelancer26 said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
alias_fan said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
SIGN ME UP TOO! VAUGHN IS NOT MARRIED!!!! WHY YOU ASK? BECAUSE JJ ABRAMS DOES NOT HAVE A DEATH WISH!
lol mandi that's true! i see like hundreds of girls holding flaming torches and axes going up to jj's house.... not for dinner.
i don't know it may be for dinner, guess who'll be the main dish?
JJ????? this is the JJ abrams dinner not the chicken dinner!!!
i agree with u verdantheart that's why i'm posting this above

i think we all have to accept he's married. In case he isn't, we'll feel releived when we find out. I'm sure JJ knows how many Syd-Vaughn shippers are out here, and he will probably make it up for us somehow ( at least i hope so or i'll kill him, i can't be cool about this anymore!!!!!)

I just dont see how Vaughn being married would ever work out on the show......eeeeerg nope not in denial at all. Just having faith in the Mr. JJ.

I was thinking, if he's really married (I hope not !), so he's stupid cuz he's so in love w/ Sydney, I don't think that he can move on so fast, or that he can love someone else as much as Syd ! They're soulmates !!!!!!

Vaughn is not married. Definitely.

And If Is true that he is married, Syd Kick ass Vaughn´s wife. He divorces of his wife and he married with Syd. :woot:

I only Dream :angelic:

~Natalia~

Back