The Vaughn Is Not Really Married Club

Alias_twin5 said:
And for all you ppl out there who are saying that Syd and Vaughn are married...it cant be true. Vaughn thought syd was dead those two years! gahhh how frusterating. what's going on?  :angry:
What if they got married and syd was on a mission and got amnisa. She was then missing for two years and Vaughn loved her so much he never took off his ring!

i think that him and syd are married....maybe when they went to santa barba and she dissapeared after the wedding or he's undercover.....i hope that he's not married...but if you recall back to what the actors said "vaughn does something to put stress on the relationship but they wont breakup"

he may be married but what idf she goes bak in time and chnages the past to change the future...then he would be married to her and yay happy everything would be great!!!!!!!

I like to think that she is glimpsing into the future. A future that can be stopped if she wants to change it - which of course she does in the next season!
I have to remain positive.

all of this reminds me of this ep of the x-files where they keep redoing the day over and over again til they get it right!! i dont know maybe thats what this is about but its just to sci-fi for me and much more confusing!! :blink:

I don't think Vaughn is married. What would JJ Abrams gain by doing that? Vaughn is one of the more popular characters on the show. Why make him less appealing to fans? Just so S/V can look longingly at each other across the room with sadness? Been there, done that - for about a year and an half as a matter of fact. Even if he wants to break them up, there are many less drastic ways to do it. Married to someone else is just too far out there - like the international water.

Another reason is - I really, really don't want to believe it so I am coming up with all kind reasons why I don''t have to.

ok i just watched the ending again for the millionth time and i am positive he isnt married!! cause he just stares at her and cant beleive that she is alive and i think truly think he left the cia cause he couldnt survive not having syd there by his side so he wears the ring in memory of her and maybe he was gonna propose that night in s.d. like the others had said!! he just doesnt seem like he would run off and with out knowing 100% that his true love is dead!! it just makes no sense!! but omg jen was sooo damn good in that scene!! her acting was sso real and i she is just amazing!!! :D (y)

S&V_Together said:
i think that him and syd are married....maybe when they went to santa barba and she dissapeared after the wedding or he's undercover.....i hope that he's not married...but if you recall back to what the actors said "vaughn does something to put stress on the relationship but they wont breakup"
I remember those were his exact words.

Anyway...
I dont even think that 2 years even passed by. As a matter of fact Im not even worried about Vaughn being married anymore because I know that JJ wouldn't do that. JJ would have nothing to gain by it and almost everything to lose.
The Fans, the Cast, and even him were frustrated by the constant sexual tension between Syd & Michael. This was just something to keep us interested in to show over the summer. Just like making us almost believe that Vaughn was dead. (which I never did, I predicted right after I saw the ep for the first time that he got out through and air vent.)
So anyway guys I am very optimistic that we have nothing to worry about. We dont have to worry about if he is married, we dont have to worry about how they will ever get back together, and we dont have to worry about the 2 years passing by.
It just wouldnt be ALIAS-like for any of that to happen.
I hope some of my words put some hope into your hearts. ^_^

Vaughn_Lovah @ May 6 2003 said:
I hope some of my words put some hope into your hearts. 

Yep, they did mine! Thanks. You're right, it would be silly to go back to that sexual tension again. The show would never backtrack like that. Plus, it would butcher Vaughn's character because he would have to either

A.)cheat on his wife to be with Syd (making him bad) or,
B.)fall in love w/ Syd again while being married to someone else (making him bad).

And they won't do that to Vaughn. I'm sure of it.

wow, can we say "denial" kids? you guys will come up with anything to keep from admitting Vaughn might be married.

VAUGHN IS MARRIED......GET OVER IT AND GET A LIFE....although i know i don't have much of a life either besides Alias, but still....at least i'm not threatening to not watch the show if vaughn is NOT with syd...HEAVEN FORBID, HAHA!! I'm still part of the VAUGHN sucks club....I'm one of the FREAKIN' founders ladies!!!!

It'll end up that way....you don't have to be so negative....i wouldnt' worry about it, no matter what, by the end of the WHOLE show, it'll be Vaughn and Syd together as a family..... so just chill homey g funk

I WANT TO JOIN TOO!!! i am so in! he is not married!!! grr.. i like the whole just telling about the future theory (by Kalan).. but yeah i am so in!

Azalea said:
Vaughn_Lovah @ May 6 2003 said:
I hope some of my words put some hope into your hearts. 

Yep, they did mine! Thanks. You're right, it would be silly to go back to that sexual tension again. The show would never backtrack like that. Plus, it would butcher Vaughn's character because he would have to either

A.)cheat on his wife to be with Syd (making him bad) or,
B.)fall in love w/ Syd again while being married to someone else (making him bad).

And they won't do that to Vaughn. I'm sure of it.
No problem, and I agree, they just wouldnt do that to Vaughn's character.

Milo47 and <o>, I asked nicely for no non believers to post in here because it defeats the whole purpose of the thread. And we are not being in denial, we are just being logical and thinking about what might be best for the show and probably will happen.
There is no need for you guys to come in here saying these things. You have the right of your own opinion but I ask you again for no negitivity in here please. Thanks.

Back