the video tape in syds room

IluvVaughn13

Vaughnster's Girl
ahh poor syd her reaction to finding a tape in her room was so shocked i wonder if she going to tell vaughn. ahhh she must be soo disgused. if she finds out someone was actually watching she s going to freak.. what do you guys think i know it kinda random but i was just thinking how much that sucks for her

Sydney probably just thought it was Sloane from before. I mean she doesn't even know if Sloane's still getting the feedback from the other bugs. She was probably more than a little grossed out, but it really just gave her another reason to kill Sloane, for invading her privacy with Vaughn. She'll probably tell him next week and thats when he gets suspicious about Francie remember he says "there is something I haven't told you?" I think he was talking about Francie. NEVER TRUST PREVIEWS PEOPLE THEY LIE TO YOU!! Oh man, I'm ranting again.

I dunno, I saw a preview for Buffy once and got really panicky and it turned out to be nothing, so I put previews on my boycott list, which is this list of things I'm protesting, like reality shows and barbie-they're degrading and give women an impression of things they aren't supposed to be and may very well be responsible for the 52% divorce rate, and Everwood- I hate that show- among LOTS of other things.

aliaschick4mv said:
"there is something I haven't told you?" I think he was talking about Francie. NEVER TRUST PREVIEWS PEOPLE THEY LIE TO YOU!! Oh man, I'm ranting again.
:lol: I agree!!! I hate it when the previews show something that you REALLY want to see but then they don't show it in the episode!! :angry:

I agree too. They've done that in Alias before... i mean the whole "VAUGHN being evil thing" it was sooo misleading. but i knew he couldn't be evil :D

And that thing where Syd yelled "NO!" at Sloane when he was about to shoot Vaughn in the Free Agent previews! That didn't happen! And I almost had a heart attack watching it!

I know!! They should've put it in there and have Syd save him or something...Stupid promos...What am I saying? I live for spoilers and promos, but mostly...Yes, mostly Alias!

This is sooooooooo unfair!!! i live in Scotland and we've omnly got to the third episode!!! GRRR! Can anyone do me a HUGE favour and tell me if there is a site where you can down load episodes (from the 2nd season perferably!) By the way *Agent Legolas* i had to look twice at your name... I LOVE LEGOLAS TOO!!! yes, Sark & OB, 2 very hot guys!!! :love:

I trust spoilers from reliable sources more than previews. Poor Syd and Vaughn. Evil-Francie is the freakiest, creepiest thing ever. Especially with the tie thing.

Ok, the whole time I was watching that scene, I was all like, wow, Evil Francie's a pervert. OMG it was so nasty! I mean, what purpose does it serve to see who Syd sleeps with? It has nothing to do with the CIA (other than that the guy she's sleeping with is her handler) and that tie thing was really bizarre. Syd looked kinda pissed at Fran for that, maybe she thought that she was hitting on him. OMG! I just had a major thought! Maybe Evil Francie is gonna try to get with Vaughn so she can hypnotize him like she did to Will and find out important intelligence! :jawdrop: Sorry, just thinking out loud.

aliaschick4mv said:
And that thing where Syd yelled "NO!" at Sloane when he was about to shoot Vaughn in the Free Agent previews! That didn't happen! And I almost had a heart attack watching it!
same here...i want to see that ep tho...

Back