Drama The Village (2004)

SecretAgentMan said:
No need to be scared.  I wasn't going to send one of those monsters that we do not speak of after you.  :lol:
[post="970515"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Such a relief. :P
It made me think of Harry Potter. :lol:

Ok I actually saw this movie and was really disappointed and it took me a couple minutes after the movie to figure it all out. I thought the movie was okay but not like a chiller movie. I thought it was gonna be sorta scary but I guess that's why i was disappointed. Well I think one other thing is that M. Night's movies are usually really good but I just didn't like The Village.

m<o>j said:
It was better than I expected...but the creature design (n)
I wouldn't 'ave liked it if it weren't for the end twist,
[post="994711"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Ya, the monsters looked funny. When I first saw it I turned to my friends and said "It looks like a porcupine!" :lol:

Sorry if I already posted I dont remember.....I loved this movie but it seems that most people that I know that saw it didn't like it at all. Most people just thought it was stupid but I liked it a lot!

MeganGarnerBristow said:
Sorry if I already posted I dont remember.....I loved this movie but it seems that most people that I know that saw it didn't like it at all. Most people just thought it was stupid but I liked it a lot!
[post="995446"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Ooooo someone who liked the movie! I liked it except for the "monsters" that looked like porcupines! *coughs*

Alias_Addict47 said:
Ya, the monsters looked funny. When I first saw it I turned to my friends and said "It looks like a porcupine!"  :lol:
[post="994912"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OMG, the moment I saw the monsters, I (accidentaly) shouted out "Is that a porcupine?" :lol:
And then later on, as described by me, at imdb, I believe it looked like "a giant porcupine, with the face of a pig, the hands of some sort or anteater, a skelatal body, all wrapped in up a red cloak for good measure" Gosh, that really was awful creature design!

I think lots of people who didn't want to see it liked it, and those that wanted to see it didn't. That's the impression I got, anyway.

Jai