Drama The Village (2004)

whaddya mean?

His twists are always completly different from the other. Thats what I like about him. You go in to the theatre thinking you know what to expect and come out with your mind blown. :rolleyes:

yeah but a movie like the Village won't have the same impact the second time around. For me the twist at the end really made the movie for me. This twist may be unpredictable.

The one at the end is what I predicted but the whole thing with the shed completly surprised me.
I know what you mean. I can watch Signs hundreds of times lol but I dont know about this one.
I didn't like Unbreakable too much :(

I have no idea how or why! It was just a thought that popped into my head because I thought of how easy it would be for them to just run off together and do that.... :mellow:

iheartalias said:
im too friggin chicken to see this cause i don't deal well with scary movies...is it that scary?
[post="946505"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Not really. Most of it is eerie sound effects. You might flinch a couple of times during the movie.

I didn't like it. I thought it was a big dissapointment. It wasn't as good as the last movie's he's made! It wasn't scary, and M. Night Shymalan allways does twists at the end of his movies, and this one was way too predictable.

I REALLY am in love with this movie. At first I thought that I didn't like it, but now I want to see it again :D

There are a few turns that I had NO IDEA were coming, and quite a few times that I thought I might have needed to change my underwear ;)

To me, this movie was different from M. Night's other films (that I have seen) and I was very impressed. It is beautifully shot and the acting is incredible.

I'm gonna try to go see it again in the next few days ;)

this movie scuked sooooooooooo bad i cant even begin to explain it! omg! its was horible! not scarey at all! and all the twists were very predictable or just plain out stupid! i warn you! do not go c it! oaky??? plase do me a fav and save ur self!

suniecancun said:
this movie scuked sooooooooooo bad i cant even begin to explain it! omg! its was horible! not scarey at all! and all the twists were very predictable or just plain out stupid! i warn you! do not go c it! oaky??? plase do me a fav and save ur self!
[post="951238"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yea, since I saw it with you, I pretty much agree with you. Allthough I wouldnt have said it so harsh. lol!! Tell it like it is, Amber!! hehe.

This was such a great movie. I know one of you said that he needs to stop twisting the endings, but that is what he's best at! :D I can't even explain in it words, but it was just great! A little scary...but nevertheless great!

it was a nice movie to watch ... even though I already knew what was happening in the Village ... I enjoyed it ... the ending was kinda stupid ... I mean ... come on ... in about 10 years, we gonna have another one ... "The Village 2" ...

i just saw it, and i didn't really like it. the end was kinda predictable, and i found it boring. i think it would have been better if there were more parts to make you jump.. i dunno, i wouldn't see it again, and i didn't think it was worth the price.

OMG I LOVED THIS MOVIE! I swear I was shocked frozen when Noah stabbed Lucious, and when Ivy came in and found him and started crying...and she said "i can't see his color." OMG I started getting teary eyed! That was SO SAD! The creatures were freaky, and everytime the bell went off, like in the beginning, I was like on the edge of my pants. I did think the ending wasn't all that great, I was hoping to see a reunion between Ivy and Lucious, maybe their wedding or something, but overall I REALLY liked this movie! So sad...*sniff*