The Vital Spark

So, Elyse...gonna post anymore? I know Kristin would love to read it, and I always love reading anything you write, so please, for our sanity, post soon!

Sorry... I sort of disappeared for a while... :rolleyes: BUT I AM BACK! (y)

Chapter Five
Runway Bound

Michael Vaughn sat waiting for his plane to be called. Everyone around him reminded him of Sydney. The couple swapping saliva. Could he and Syd ever be like them? The cute toddler with a pink dress and huge dimples. Would he and Syd ever have a chance to create a child? He got flustered when he made eye contact with her. He couldn't begin to imagine what would it would be like to make love to her.
Vaughn pulled out his cell phone to make contact with Jack. He knew that if Syd was all right Jack would know about it.

"Bristow here," Jack answered.

"Jack, it's Vaughn. I'm here at the airport in Taipei waiting to board for LA. Have you heard from Sydney?"

"Vaughn? You're alive? I was under the impression you hadn't made it out of the warehouse," Jack said in a confused tone.

"Yeah I woke up in a river in the middle of rice paddies. The owner thinks I'm insane. Has Sydney made contact?" Vaughn prompted.

"Yes, she's on her way to LA. Do not try and make contact with her. When you arrive come straight to my office, we need to have a discussion."

"I need to stop at home first. I'm wearing high-waters and a shirt that would fit a ten year-old."

"Didn't know you took such an interest in fashion," Jack quipped.

Vaughn had to laugh at Jack's humor. Who knew the man knew how to joke? Maybe the meeting wouldn't be so bad. "I have to go, I drawing quite a few stares."

"Must be the outfit," Jack added before hanging up. Seconds later his flight was called and he boarded the jet, not knowing that the person on his mind was doing the same as well.

Review... and I promise to have more up soon! PROMISE! :woot:

Back