The Walking Dead (AMC)

AWalkerBit.Me

Survivor HQ
TWD-S5-First-Look-Rick-560x800.jpg

AMC released on Tuesday a first look photo from The Walking Dead Season 5, featuring Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln). The award-winning series, whose Season 4 Finale in March delivered 15.7 million viewers and 10.2 million Adults 18-49, is currently in production in Atlanta, GA and returns this October on AMC.

(via AMC)

Looks like Daryl won't be having much fun in Season 5. :nailbiting:

4504-1405368379-49d3ec311104310df527684ea427c3db.jpg

AMC's teaser preview for the start of Walking Dead season 5. The gang might be chained up but they are still ready for a fight.

4506-1405965058-1dcca7c1dabd01ff0a4274da3954218c.jpg

AMC has released a preview for Season 5 at Comic-Con! The new season premieres on Sunday, Oct. 12 at 9pm.

YouTube is getting hit hard so if you have problem with the video you can try the AMC TWD blog as well.

Last edited:
With AMC's newest trailer they are really giving prominence to the rumors that one or more of the major characters might be dying this season. Even though we see Rick tell Carl that he is not safe I suspect, unfortunately, that he'll be around for some time.

A lot of people were watching last night... 17.3 million to be precise! The zombies are back.

It has just been on in the UK tonight. I can honestly say it is one of the best episodes I've seen of The Walking Dead - definitely the best opening epsiode of a season.

Interesting scene at the end of the credits too

the-walking-dead-season-5-B-poster-560-431.jpg

What does the second half of Season 5 of The Walking Dead have in store for the Rick and the group? The official poster may hold a clue: The new artwork features the survivors heading down a deserted street where Abraham’s note lies on the pavement, eluding to “a new world.” So this begs the question: Where will they go next with Washington D.C. no longer an option? To find out, tune in to the Midseason Premiere of The Walking Dead on Sunday, February 8 at 9/8c on AMC.

Click here to see a larger version of the poster.

(via AMC)

Anybody who has been watching the current season know if the part of the map that is section off around the word "The" on the post has any meaning? :bookworm:

The teaser video for the S5 mid-season has also been released.

Anyone else think season 6 looks like the best one yet? From the opening episode, all about that quarry and the zombie herd, through the second episode - Wolves huh, to the third when a major character dies - not happy with the choice there, this season is pretty unrelenting.

With ratings still doing amazing numbers for AMC, a seventh season has been picked up to start airing next October.

I'm not convinced he is quite dead, at least not yet. If he is, I'd be surprised they killed off a major character so early into the season.
I have been going back and forth on this one, I think pretty sure Glenn is dead, and partly because no one is safe on this show. However, if he is alive only to be killed off later then he should be dead now or have died then. Maybe he is back in flashbacks leading up to what happened.

I think that Glenn survives, he shouldn't really but I'm also of the thinking that they wouldn't kill off a major character this early without their death helping advancing the plot in some way e.g. saving another character, sacrificing himself so the larger group can survive etc. And I don't think they would make us wait two weeks to find out either.

But time will tell.

One thing that puzzles me is, why don't any of them smear themselves with zombie blood/bits like Michonne and Andrea did in earlier seasons and just walk amongst the walkers?

Gemma Carol did first episode of season five when she takes down ....

On the Glenn debate, if he survives it'll be a major problem for the show runners as the backlash from the horror community will be huge. To current theories, no blood gushing from his mouth could indicate he might somehow still survive, no there is no room for him to scuttle under the rubbish bin thingy, fresh human blood is not going to mask him from the walkers. Why they didn't head up the fire escape in the alley remains a mystery, though of course they were unaware of the walkers on the other side of the wire fence.

Well here is some news if no one knows yet. Jeffery Dean Morgan will be playing Negan. I haven't read the comics but have heard he is really 1 bad guy worse than the Governor. Problem for me I really like him and will for sure have a love hate relationship with this character.
noway.jpg

Well here is some news if no one knows yet. Jeffery Dean Morgan will be playing Negan. I haven't read the comics but have heard he is really 1 bad guy worse than the Governor. Problem for me I really like him and will for sure have a love hate relationship with this character.
After 6 seasons of Rick & company, I think the time has come to start rooting for the villains anyway. :D

Back