The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead

ByGoneYrs

Gaelic Oracle
So currently the season for Fear The Walking Dead is about to end, this week Sunday 10/8, and next Sunday 10/15 a double episode. Then The Walking Dead starts up on Sunday 10/22. I like both shows but am not as in love with Fear the Walking Dead. I really just want to see The Walking Dead show ends or finishes. What else can they tell in that story line. once they defeat their current villain, then what bad guy will they encounter and deal with next.

Now I must say the whole concept of Zombies is so stupid, but rotting flesh still is rotting flesh. These Zombies should have dried up by now and fallen apart because of total decay and the elements. Flies and Maggots should have eaten them all alive by now, but the weather should have also destroyed them. When the Zombies don't get anything to eat, they as to the show slow down and begin to decay even more. Well it is time for all these Zombies to start to really fall apart and stop moving. I hope after they deal with Negan and the rest of the Saviors, they start to show that the Zombies are now shutting down for good.

So what do you think about either shows?

There's a couple of threads already Bro.

Am watching both, and next WD series they are promising a cross over.

Get ready for the "whisperers" absolutely awesome concept, really hoping they run with an initial idea for a couple of episode, but first I guess we get another season of Negan.

Not quite so into FTWD, characters really haven't got me behind then yet. except Nick. We don't have season 3 yet.

I'm a devoted fan of TWD, and I'm tolerating FTWD.
I love the zombies. Out of all the popular monsters ever invented, zombies are so fair.
:zwtf: :zbloodthirsty: :zthumbsup:

They don't care about your politics, gender, wealth...:ROFLMAO: You're just food.
Anyways! Hope Negan dies. Hope Carol smartened up.
I'll be tuning in to the 2-hour finale of FTWD & the TWD premiere the following Sunday!

Luciana is on set for season 4. Meh.
fear-the-walking-dead-episode-209-luciana-garcia-1200x707-interview.jpg

I'm a devoted fan of TWD, and I'm tolerating FTWD.
I love the zombies. Out of all the popular monsters ever invented, zombies are so fair.ber
:zwtf: :zbloodthirsty: :zthumbsup:

They don't care about your politics, gender, wealth...:ROFLMAO: You're just food.
Anyways! Hope Negan dies. Hope Carol smartened up.
I'll be tuning in to the 2-hour finale of FTWD & the TWD premiere the following Sunday!
Now remember Icky, stay away from a needle and thread and salt that is a true demise of ye olde zombie....lol;):P

Morgan is the crossover. Smh. Consensus is Fear will have to do the time jump. So season 4 FTWD = season 9 TWD.
And at least 3 great actors (imo) are joining Fear as season regulars for the fourth season.
Garrett Dillahunt
Maggie Grace
and oddly enough...Jenna Elfman
I have HOPE now.

Consensus is Fear will have to do the time jump.
Or a scene from the future of what is to come for a character in the years ahead of FTWD. If they do a time jump so that both series are in the same timeline then I would have to suspect that FTWD would eventually be dropped rather than have the two shows compete against each other.

I will wait and see. Yes they will need to pass a few years to catch up to TWD timeline, for Morgan to be able to walk from Va to Texas area.
He could get a ride? The helicopter in episode 8.05-
tumblr_ozqpzcuZli1tw89w1o3_400.gif

tumblr_ozqpzcuZli1tw89w1o4_400.gif

I love to speculate as much as any other Dead fan, but Morgan showing up in Texas (a stadium is the new community), just blows my mind. It's the why of it all, confusing!
His departure may be related to the huge rumor/spoiler of episode 8.08, the mid-season finale, Dec. 10.
Carl may be killed in 8.08. Carl may have been bitten in 8.06. If true, Rick turns into Crazy-Rick (a la season 3) for an episode or two. Morgan is with him through this.

Well Morgan is about 4 years ahead of the timeline for the Fear The Walking Dead, hat can't be resolved. Also that Chopper could not fly from Va to Texas on one tank of Gas.

FTWD Season six is looking pretty strong so far, but feel like they are missing a couple of linking episodes between 5 and 6.

Back