The Walking Dead Season 3 Spoilers: The Fate of the Dixon Brothers

Sheldon

Dreamsmasher

“The Walking Dead” midseason finale “Made to Suffer” left a lot of fans suffering with the extreme cliffhanger the series closed with. Fan favorite Daryl Dixon and his brother Merle Dixon were finally reunited, but it wasn’t the reunion they were hoping. The Governor put them in the middle of the zombie pit arena and the town shouted for their death. On Wednesday, Dec. 12, however, executive producer Glen Mazzara revealed to TV Guide the fate of the Dixon brothers:

Take a deep breath Dixon fans, TV Guide is happy to report that the brothers will be just fine. At least of course, for now. Apparently, the brothers won’t just escape from the Governors clutches, but they will do so almost immediately.

The source says, “Expect to see how Daryl and Merle get out of the clutches of the Governor – if they both can – pretty much immediately.”

It looks like Mazzara only wanted to rile Daryl fans up a bit, as he says, “I don’t usually do cliff-hangers like this and I would probably never do a cliff-hanger like this between season, but for a couple of months, I’m willing to suffer the slings of all the Daryl fans.”

Source: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Walking-Dead-Postmortem-1057067.aspx

Attachments

• 7ca2821920a80907a019cbdc4f153248.jpg
    7ca2821920a80907a019cbdc4f153248.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 169
Oh it is killing me. I know from the previews for the next episode shows Daryl but we didn't see anything of Merel. Although we also know from Glenn's reaction the he comes thru as well. But for how long that's the big question. And at what coast. I think Merel will kill the Gov.

Back