The Walking Dead

Azhria Lilu

Captain
Azhria Lilu submitted a new Showcase Item:

The Walking Dead

Rick Grimes is a former Sheriff's deputy who has been in a coma for several months after being shot whilst on duty. When he wakes, he discovers that the world has been taken over by "Walkers", and that he seems to be the only person still alive. Having returned home to discover his wife and son missing, he heads for Atlanta to search for his family. Narrowly escaping death at the hands of the walkers on arrival in Atlanta, he is aided by another survivor Glenn who takes Rick to a camp outside the town. There Rick finds his wife Lori and son Carl. Along with his partner and best friend Shane, he founds a small group of survivors who struggle to fend off the walker hordes, as well as competing with other survivor groups who are prepared to do whatever it takes to survive.

Read more about this showcase item here...

I actually watch it via Series Cravings ;)

Its not downloading... Its watching a stream. Since I am not downloading anything, I am not violating anything. The person who added it is :P

I actually watch it via Series Cravings ;)

Its not downloading... Its watching a stream. Since I am not downloading anything, I am not violating anything. The person who added it is :P
Well, not true but whatever. Whatever floats your boat ;)

On-Topic: Really excited about the new season. It starts tonight! :D #nomnomnom

Back