The Way Things Should Have Gone

hey sorry guys, i know i said that once ch2 was up, ch3 would be too, but we sorta decided that ch3 sucked, so were re writing it and we'll post it as soon as that is done! k?? soz thanks for all the comments and stuff, really appreciate it, and you're all on the PM list!

How cute... i would write more but i dont feel good... update soon...
oh bum :( get better eh?!?!

YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE WRITING FANFICTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(It's Tess by the way ^_~ although you probably guessed by the avatar . . . seeing it's probably the most un-alias avatar for miles! Hmmm, I wonder if I can be banned for that? *Looks around excpecting a moderator to jump on her*)

Anyway, I've joined so I could comment on Jim's fics and now Yours!!!

How cool, PM me when you update, k? That is an order! *pulls out Sark with gun* Got it! This fic is really cute! I'm watching you, man!

Tess I think your safe for now! Your officially on the Pm list!!

So glad you joined i completely forgot to tell you Kaz and I were writing, sorry...heheLOL, you'll get over it, if not, school is over so i won't feel so threatened!

Edit: Coz koined is not the same as joined... I like to think so, but i think i may be mistaken...

Oh, btw, is your av your own artwork, coz that is really cool if it is, and i suspect it is coz you are the rocxxorz!! Little miss straight A's in Art!!!! Gee where's Jim when you need her!

gucci_94 said:
Tess I think your safe for now! Your officially on the Pm list!! 

So glad you joined i completely forgot to tell you Kaz and I were writing, sorry...heheLOL, you'll get over it, if not, school is over so i won't feel so threatened!

Awesome, Awesome! *does happy dance*

gucci_94 said:
Oh, btw, is your av your own artwork, coz that is really cool if it is, and i suspect it is coz you are the rocxxorz!! 

Well, It's an official image that I altered heaps in photoshop, so no, not quite my own artwork . . . . shhh, don't tell anyone!!!

lol, we are sad!!!! But that's what makes us great!!! *yet another, random, spastic happy dance is done*

this is the sweetest story i love syd and vaughn, this is how i think the telling should have gone lol, plz write more soon, and can i plz have a pm :D

Back