The Wedding

:daisy: This is my first try at writing an Alias fan fiction I normally write other stuff so reply if you like it and I'll post more. Thanks to all who read! :angelic: I start it with her waking up in Hong Kong because I think its important to start it from there don't know why just do.

The Wedding

You see Sydney lying on the ground in the ally of some city that at first glance leaves you clueless to her where abouts. When you go into look closer she appears to be awaking from a hard night of sleep. Syd thinks to herself, “What’s going on, how did I get here, and where is here?” She squints her eyes as the red light flashes bright again. “I better contact the agency to figure out what is going on,” Syd concludes in her mind as she attempts to stand up, but gravity and her own body’s weakness quickly defeat her. Sydney gets up with her next try and starts to head toward all the flashing lights and noises of the busy city in which she has awaken. After a few minutes of wondering around she comes to a phone booth where she dials the number to the CIA. The phone rings a couple of times before a woman answers, “Dispatch.” “This is officer 23300844 calling for connection confirmation Looking Glass,” Sydney states into the phone as she looks around the familiar yet distant city. The dispatcher doesn’t answer just connects Sydney, “This is Kendall.” Sydney gasps, “I just woke up in Hong Kong I,” she looks down and pauses before continuing, “I don’t know how long I’ve been here or how I got here?” Sydney waits a few seconds for a response but Kendall says nothing, “Hello?” Kendall finally answers, “Get to our safe house Sin Swa Sway as quickly as possible.” You hear Kendall sigh on the other end of the phone, “Do you remember how to get there?” Sydney answers in disbelief that Kendall would think that she would forget the location, “Of course I do.” Kendall responds quickly this time, “I’ll make sure their expecting you.” Sydney starts to ask Kendall a question pertaining to her recent situation when she decided to answer, “Okay” and hangs up the phone. When Sydney arrives a Chinese man shorter than herself greets her at the door before leading her up a dark stairway. Syd asks, “Have they said” she clears her throat, “Have they said anything about how I got here?” The man remains silent so she goes on, “ Do you know any possibilities?” The man cuts her off there, “They’ve asked you to wait for information until your contact arrives.” Sydney nods that she understands, the man knows nothing, so she walks into the room in which he was motioning her into. Sydney showers and changes into a pair of sweats that the man had brought to the room. After changing she notices a new scar on her lower right abdomen. She begins to think about how she acquired it when her thoughts are interrupted by the creak of the opening door. Sydney looks up to find Vaughn she quickly runs to him grasping him as she begins to cry. They hug while she runs her hand through his hair and places a kiss on his neck. Sydney pulls away, “They doubled Francie.” Vaughn answers, “I know.” “What happened to Will, to Francie are they dead?” “Will’s okay.” Sydney gets a even more intense puzzled facial expression, “What, how?” “You,” Vaughn looks desperate, “sit down.” Sydney goes and sits on the edge of the bed where Vaughn pulls up a chair right across from her. Her face stained with tears, she starts searching Vaughn for an explanation but he’s speechless, “Vaughn?” His face more hurt than ever, “we thought you were dead,” she wasn’t satisfied, “they asked me to come back to, to explain.” Confusion growing she asks, “Come back from what,” she looks at him, “What are you talking about?” Vaughn sits there for a second looking at Sydney before he rubs his face when he does Sydney catches a glance at the gold band not normally present. “Vaughn, why are you wearing that ring?” Unable to look her in the eyes he gazes at the floor before saying, “Syd, since that night you were missing, you’ve been missing for almost two years.”
“What, that’s not possible I would remember,” she says looking to reassure herself more than communicating with Vaughn. “Were not sure about everything yet,” she interrupts him. Her voice calm, hurt, and desperate when she asks, “Are you married?” “Your dead, you were dead, we thought,” she interrupts him again this time a little more anger is attached instead of desperation. “Vaughn just answer the question,” it ended with desperation because of the feeling she had developed that the answer would be yes. Vaughn hesitates to say anything he doesn’t want to hurt her but he knew she wouldn’t leave it alone he had to answer rather he liked the response or not. “Yes I am but I can explain,” this time he’s interrupted by a knock at the door. “Come in,” Sydney said wanting to escape the current conversation. It was the man who had shown her to the room, “They called to say the plane is ready to take you back to LA.” “Thank you will be right down,” Sydney half smiled at the man. After the man exited Sydney stood from the bed Vaughn looked up at her, “I have one more question for now Vaughn, what’s her name?” He looks at her for a second not understanding why she wanted to know her name as if it mattered. “Her name is Kristi we met,” for the last time that evening she interrupts him. “Vaughn that’s all I can take tonight I’m going to the restroom then I’ll meet you downstairs,” she fled to the bathroom without giving him the chance to explain. The trip to LA was made in complete silence. Vaughn had almost went over to her side of the plane a million times, but he decided to respect the fact that she didn’t want any more new information that evening. When Sydney got off the plane, her father greeted her. “Sydney,” Jack said as he threw his arms around her. They stayed that way a few seconds until Sydney’s eagerness took over. “Dad what’s going on, do you know what happened to me,” Sydney hopefully asked. “We haven’t been able to come up with anything yet, but we should soon,” he regretfully answered especially after seeing the look it brought to Sydney’s eyes. “I convinced Kendall to postpone questioning until tomorrow,” it had taken Jack a lot to acquire that much time, “I’m going to take you to one of our safe houses so you can get some rest.” “Okay,” Sydney said as she linked arms with her father. “Are you ready to go now?” Vaughn approached the two Sydney stared him in the eyes before turning back to her father, “Yeah I’m ready lets go.” Jack led her to the car after closing her door he looked back at Vaughn with one of those I can’t believe you looks he was so good at. Vaughn turned away looking for an exit from the hell he was in. Jack got into the car and started to drive towards the house.

:angelic: Thanks for reading please tell me if you like so I know if I should post more or not. :angelic:

It's a steady start for your first fic. um... okay lets see, here's just a couple suggestions. you don't have to use them if you dont' want to. but instead of saying something like "you see her get out of the car." or something like that. you can just say "she got out of the car." and start a new like everytime you have a "", it's easier on the eyes. other than that, it's steady, but you leaned a lot on the actual dialog from the show but that's fine. any ways good start.
--Mandy :angelic:

:daisy: Thanks everyone who replied heres the next part I tried to make it easier on the eyes hopefully I'll be able to post more tomorrow because I have to work.

Headquarters
Sydney and Jack are headed towards the debriefing room where Kendall was waiting to question Sydney with a team of agents looking into her disappearance. When they arrived to the door it opened Vaughn came walking out he looked at Sydney for a brief moment before he continued walking. Sydney thought to herself, “Why is he in street clothes, doesn’t he still work here, or is that why they had to call him back?”
“Agent Bristow were ready for you,” Sydney’s thoughts were interrupted by Kendall’s voice.
“Agent Bristow we want to start with expressing how happy we are that you are indeed alive,” Kendall said in his normal distant tone.
“Thank you,” Sydney was growing tired of everyone welcoming her back since to her it had been only days since she had seen all of these people.
“If you’ll take a seat will get started,” Kendall ushered her towards a chair across from two agents.
“Okay,” Sydney didn’t know why they were even questioning her she remembered nothing.
“Agent Bristow what is the last thing you remember before you woke up in Hong Kong,” one of the agents who was a woman asked.
“Allison and me were fighting I had saw Will in the bath tub, I thought he was dead. Then Allison threw me into a mirror she thought I was done for so she went to grab the gun when I cut her face with a piece of the broken mirror. She jumped back and I grabbed the gun I shot her three or four times, and then I think I passed out and the next thing I knew I was waking up in Hong Kong.”
Sydney didn’t like remembering the fight it hurt because the woman looked just like Francie, who was dead. This time an agent who was a man asked the question, “How did you determine that your friend was not your friend but the missing clone.” Sydney sat there and thought back to the phone call.

Flashback:
She’s sitting on the couch with Francie eating ice cream when she decides to check her messages. The first one is from Kendall’s secretary and the next on is from Will. “Sydney its me listen this going to sound insane but, I just found prozillium in the bathroom and I think that, I think that uh, okay just think about it I think that the double is Frans,” the message is cut off with a beep.

“It was Will he called and left me a message saying that he thought Francie was a clone,” Sydney was wondering how Will was and when she could see him.
“Agent Bristow is there anything new that you have discovered about yourself since you have awaken,” the woman asked while looking down at the paper in front of her.
“When I showered I noticed a scar on my lower right abdomen that I can’t remember getting,” Sydney had gave herself a thorough check over and that was the only thing she couldn’t remember.
“We’ll need you to see the doctor here for testing today before you leave it may help determine what is exactly is going on here,” the woman was as cold as Kendall when she talked.
“Okay,” Sydney was scared who knew what could have been done to her. “We also would like you to try regression therapy if you think you can handle it,” the man this time.
“I’ll set up a meeting with Dr.Kerr after we get done,” Sydney looked over at her father making it clear that its her decision not his.
“That’s all for now we will want to talk to you after the therapy and medical testing gets done,” the woman said as she got up to exit.
“Alright,” Sydney knew that her father was fixing to protest her doing the therapy. After the two agents and Kendall left Jack started in,
“Sydney there’s no reason for you to rush into the therapy you know what happened last time wait for awhile to see what we can come up with.”
“Dad I have to know what happened to me I can’t keep walking around here not knowing what the hell happened to me the last two years,” Sydney was starting to get a little temperamental.
“Okay please be careful though don’t push it,” Jack knew he wouldn’t this battle.
“Dad I’ll be fine okay I have to go I want this all over with as soon as possible,” Sydney gave her father a brief hug and left the room.
“Syd, Syd I heard you were back it’s so good to see you,” Marshall ran right up to Sydney nearly tripping over his own feet.
“Marshall how are you,” Sydney didn’t know why she loved his childlike manor so much but she did.
“Well do you remember Carrie,” Marshall asked with a huge smile on his face.
“Yeah I remember her,” Sydney knew that Marshall had a crush on her it was apparent when he begged her father to take Carrie on a mission with them.
“Yeah well we got married about seven months ago,” he held up his hand where there was a gold band.

Flashback:
“Vaughn, why are you wearing that ring?” Unable to look her in the eyes he gazes at the floor before saying, “Syd, since that night you were missing, you’ve been missing for almost two years.” Her voice calm, hurt, and desperate when she asks, “Are you married?” “Your dead, you were dead, we thought,” she interrupts him again this time a little more anger is attached instead of desperation. “Vaughn just answer the question,” it ended with desperation because of the feeling she had developed that the answer would be yes. Vaughn hesitates to say anything he doesn’t want to hurt her but he knew she wouldn’t leave it alone he had to answer rather he liked the response or not. “Yes I am but I can explain,” this time he’s interrupted by a knock at the door.

“Syd are you okay,” Marshall stared at her waiting for a response.
“Yeah sorry that’s so great Marshall I’m so happy for you for both of you,” Sydney managed to crack a smile.
“Thanks, thank you well I got to go Kendall needs some new gadget and well um I’m the gadget guy,” Marshall was smiling bigger than ever.
“Bye Marshall.”
“Bye Syd.”
Sydney watched Marshall walk away until she couldn’t see him anymore. That’s when she caught glimpse of another familiar face that she was dying to see, “Will.”
“Sydney they told me you were alive but that you were busy I missed you so much,” Will hugged her.
“How are you Will?”
“I’m great yourself.”
Sydney didn’t really know how she was, “Tired but other than I’m pretty good.”
“Well listen I can’t talk right now I have a debrief that I’m suppose to be at what are you doing tonight,” Will asked.
“I have to do some stuff here I’m not sure when I’ll be done,” Syd wanted to go and talk to Will, her best friend.
“Well call me on my cell if you can if not we’ll hook up tomorrow okay?”
“Okay I would love that,” Sydney kissed him on the cheek as he hurried off to the debriefing room.

the second chap was better then the first one so that means that the third chap should be better! what i'm trying to say is good job we could be in for a real treat here! i love your daisy smilie

ur doin a really good job n do u tihnk u could pm me when theres a new chpa? i really likehow ur makin a fic after the finale. its finally givin me an idea about wats gonna happen.

spy41 said:
This is really good! Keep going. YAY! Schools out for summer. :woot: :woot: :woot:
yea me too! ive been tohell and back!! haha andthat means that i have more time for alias! yay. thats always a good thing.

:daisy: Here's the next part I hope you like thanks again for the nice comments. Sorry its kind of short but I just started a new job I promise more tomorrow.

Dr.Kerr’s Office

“Dr.Kerr I need to schedule a regression therapy session,” Sydney said to the doctor.
“Yes, Mrs. Bristow Kendall talked to me about your situation and I’m going to tell you what I told him that I think it’s a bad idea,” the doctor seemed like she had talked to Jack and not Kendall.
“Dr.Kerr I know the risks but I don’t care I have to know what happened to me,” Sydney pleaded with the doctor.
“Alright as long as you know this is against my judgement I’ll want to see you in two days,” Dr.Kerr was obviously not going to give her condolence.
“Yes mam,” Sydney said as she exited the room.

Examing Room

“Sydney I’m going to run all of these test as soon as possible and then I’ll get back to you,” the tall male doctor said.
“Thank you am I free to leave,” Sydney asked.
“Yes but take it easy Mrs. Bristow your body can only handle so much stress,” the doctor sounded sincere.
“I will sir thank you,” Sydney got up to leave. She was in the parking lot looking for the car that her father had brought for her when Vaughn approached her.
“Can we go somewhere and talk please,” Vaughn asked.
“I’m not ready yet Vaughn,” she said as she walked by him. He grabbed her hand to stop her when she felt it she looked him in the eyes giving him the I’m about to kill you if you don’t let go of me look.
“Sorry,” it hurt Vaughn to know that his touch that once brought her joy now disgusted her.
“Vaughn your married that’s it were not together you don’t have to explain its ok,” Sydney was lying to Vaughn and herself if she thought that was true.
“It does matter I care about you so much Sydney,” Vaughn pleaded.
“How much Vaughn how long did you wait to go get married after I went missing,” Sydney glared at him.
“That isn’t fare and you know it,” Vaughn was maintaining his temper. “How long Vaughn one month, two months, come on Vaughn how long before you went and fell in love with some other woman,” Sydney struck him there.
“One year, five months, and four days until I got married,” he paused, “I counted everyday you were gone when the CIA announced that they were giving up I didn’t that’s why I left,” Vaughn said teary eyed.
“Didn’t give up, your married!” the pain was too much.
“Sydney you don’t understand I was nothing without you I could barley get out of bed I met Kristi three weeks before we got married it was just a one night stand until,” he stopped there knowing that the next part of the story was going to hurt Sydney.
“Until what Vaughn, what happened that made you have to go and marry some girl,” Sydney now confused, “Three weeks that’s such a short time,” she thought.
“She’s,” he clears his throat looking down at the ground afraid to see her face, “She’s pregnant.”
Sydney stares at him for a few seconds, “I need to go.” She starts to walk away only making it a few feet before she collapses.

Back