The Wedding

OMG UR SO FREAKIN STUPID VAUGHN!!! EVER HEARD OF A FREAKIN CONDOM?????? GGRRRRR HOW COUL HE MAKE SUCH A STUPID MISTAKE!

:daisy: Wow dont give up on Vaugn yet. Heres the next part tomorrow there won't be an update because I have graduation but I'm thinking maybe two on Saturday. Vaughn isn't that stupid thats a litlle hint for whats to come.

Hospital

Sydney starts to move she looks as though she’s in a dream she calls out, “Vaughn, Vaughn?”
“I’m here Syd,” Sydney opened her eyes to find a worried Vaughn holding her hand.
“Where am I?” Sydney asked not able to focus on anything.
“You’re at the hospital you fainted in the parking lot,” Vaughn felt guilty for the collapse.
“Mrs. Bristow, I’m Dr. Herser your blackout was caused by to much anxiety you need to take it easy your body can only handle so much,” she was trying if the doctor knew what she’s been going through maybe he would understand.
“I will doctor am I free to go,” she began to get up.
“Only if you have someone who can take you home and make sure you get to bed,” the doctor looked at Vaughn.
“I’ll take her home,” Vaughn looked at Sydney to find her glaring at him.
“Is that ok with you Ms. Bristow,” the doctor noticed the tension between the two.
“That’s fine thank you sir,” the doctor shook his head and left the room before the fireworks started.
“Just take me home Vaughn,” Sydney didn’t want to argue her head was killing her.
“Okay,” Vaughn could see how much she hated him helping her. When they got to her house Sydney’s posture relaxed a little knowing that at last she was home.
“You don’t have to do anything else I can take care of myself,” Sydney opened her door and got out as Vaughn did the same.
She looked at him over the roof, “I’m just going to make sure that you get to bed like I told the doctor then I’ll leave I promise,” Vaughn wasn’t going away until she was safe in bed.
“Your promises are worth nothing to me but I don’t need another confrontation,” she started walking towards the house. Once inside she went and sat on the couch Vaughn went and fixed her a glass of water and took it to her, “Thank you.” Vaughn was relieved that she had calmed down a lot, “I should be going.”
“Home to the wife,” she said as she drank her water.
“Sydney I had no choice when she came to me and told me she was pregnant,” Vaughn saw her shoulders begin to tense.
“Do you love her?” she blurted out not thinking.
“I don’t know I thought I was starting to but then you came back,” Vaughn felt guilty for being married to one woman and being in love with another. “Vaughn, I’m sorry I have no right I was dead to you and if I would have died I would have wanted you to move on,” one tear rolled down her cheek. “Sydney don’t be sorry its not your fault,” Vaughn didn’t want her to feel responsible for his mistake.
“I know but it isn’t yours either we don’t know who did this or where I’ve been,” Sydney started to cry.
“Vaughn I can’t do this I can’t watch you be married to someone else when I still love you,” Sydney got up but Vaughn grabbed her hand.
“Vaughn your married,” Sydney didn’t pull away this time.
“I can’t do this Sydney I love you,” he got up and kissed her. Sydney broke the kiss, “I need you to leave Vaughn,” Sydney missed his touch and would like nothing more than to continue but she knew she couldn’t.
“Alright I’m leaving,” he let go and left. Sydney stood there for a second before she let her emotions get the best of her and she collapsed onto the couch crying.

Let go
I feel so alone
Again
I know that I need you
To help me make it through the night
And I pray that you believe in me
You gave me my strength to face another day alone

I need you now, my friend
More than you know
When will we meet again?
Cause I can't let go of you

This world brings me down
Again
I know that I need you
To help me make it through the night
And I know that you're the one for me
You gave me my strength to face another day alone

I need you now, my friend
More than you know - yeah yeah
When will we meet again?
Cause I can't let go, I can't let go

As time passes by
I find things never seem to change
When I feel alone
You bring me back to you

And I need you now, my friend
More than you know
When will we meet again?
Cause I can't let go of you

No, I can't let go

i like the beginning of ur fic! the 2nd chapter with the spacing between the dialouge made it much easier 2 read. post!!!!!

:daisy: Wow! :groupwave: Thanks for all the great replys. I'm going to try my best to post more tomorrow. I graduated Friday and I had the whole family here today so I'm really busy I'm thinking that tomorrow I should be able to post more. If not I'm promising Monday.

Back