The Wedding

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :woot: :woot: THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED AND IT SOUNDS LIKE THEY GOT THE MOST PERFECT HOUSE!!!!!!!!! :woot: *singing* THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED!! THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED!!!!! O YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!! :woot:

argh....POST!!!!!!!! im so hooked on this story! argle......plz post morr soon!!

THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o my goodness, i can't wait for the next chap! write faster! lol, jk take ur time, but post sooooon! lol, love ur fic if ya hadn;t noticed

ems :cool:

On top of everything else thats going on in my life I have this awful stomach virus I doubt I'll update for a while sorry everyone!

this is so cool sorry that I didn't reply sooner i bet the house is beautiful i like that and its true it differs from child to child.but thats so cool they are getting married and they have a cute baby and have a nice house who needs more ya she is stubborn really stubborn.but awesome update i loved it thanks for the PM

:daisy: I'm so sorry I havn't been here in ages I was sick and then I went out of town for a couple of days I'll post more tomorrow I promise I have goalie training today that I have to go to season starts in less than a month and I'm a freshman trying to earn her spot on the team so I have to focus on that for awhile but more will be here tomorrow! Thanks for posting you guys are great!

I just started reading today,and i must say that this is one of the best fanfics ever.I'm so happy that they're getting married.Keep up the great work,i can't wait till the next chapter. Can u please PM me when the new chapter is up. (y) :clap:

OMG your story is by far the best i have read so far and i have read a ton...i love it!!!! i love it i love it i love it!! its awesome and you are doing a great job...if you would not mind could you please send me a pm when more is up...im gettin ready to print it off the internet so i can read it again and again!! LOL! pm me please!! thanks!!

XOXO~MOLLY

OMG! WHERE are you??!! This story sooooo cannot be over; they still have to get married!! :smiley: Needless to say, this is one of the BEST fanfictions I've ever read! Except I'm a tad mad at you because you've seriously made me cry my eyes out to the point where I can hardly see! :lol: JK(only the being mad part, everything else is true!) So, please please please update this story! After all, it IS called "The Wedding!" :smiley: Oh, and if you do eventually update, please PM me! Thanks!

:confused: :D :P Brilliant and I mean BRILLIANT job. Please continue. This is by far the best fanfic I have ever read. :angelic: (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) PM me if you ever decide to update again!

Back