The Wedding

:daisy: Here's the next part sorry it took so long to get it up. Thanks again for the nice reply's.

Vaughn’s House

“Hey,” the always too cheery Kristi said as Vaughn walked through the door.
“Hey,” Vaughn answered without near the enthusiasm.
“Where have you been I paged you about two hours ago,” Kristi said as she went and kissed him on the cheek.
“I had some work stuff I had to look into,” Vaughn wasn’t in the mood to talk to her.
“Ok, well I put some dinner in the oven for you if your hungry,” she was trying to be a good wife and that’s one of the reasons Vaughn hated that he didn’t love her.
“I’m not too hungry I need to work on some stuff I’ll be in my office,” he kissed her on the cheek hoping to prevent suspicion of his recent absence.
“Alright I think I’m going to get some sleep,” she started to walk towards their bedroom she stopped before leaving the room, “Michael don’t forget about the doctors appointment tomorrow.”
He had already forgotten about it, “I won’t.”
She went in to their bedroom and got into the bed that was normally occupied by her and her alone. Vaughn went into his office and went to a bookshelf where he pulled out a book that when opened was containing information pertaining to Sydney’s disappearance.
“Why did she ever go away I love her so much,” he looks down at a picture of him and Sydney from one of his hockey practices that she had went to, “I have to be with her she’s my soul mate.”
He sits in his office chair and leans back and drifts off into sleep where he starts to dream about Sydney. Kristi comes into the room after listening at the door to what he had said. She picks up the picture of Vaughn and Sydney and glares at it for a few minutes before she leaves the room after returning it to its place. She goes into her bedroom and picks up the telephone and dials someone’s number, “Sydney’s back.” There isn’t any answer on the other line, “Did you hear me?” Sark finally answers, “I’ll call you when I figure out our next move.”
“Okay,” she answered back.
“Do you think you’re in danger,” Sark sounded concerned for this woman.
“No Michael wouldn’t hurt me as long as he’s under the impression I’m pregnant with his child,” Kristi sometimes wanted the baby to be his.
“Kristi don’t lose focus if Michael Vaughn knew the truth about you he would kill you first chance he got,” Sark didn’t want her to soften in her stand.
“I won’t I better get off the phone with you call me when you know what we should do next,” Kristi hoped it was to kill Sydney.
“I will until then you be careful,” Kristi hung up the phone and went to sleep.

Coffee Place- Sydney and Will are sitting at a table outside.

“I’m glad you called me Syd I’ve missed you so much,” Will smiled and took a sip of his coffee.
“Yeah well Kendall called and said that until all my results get back and my stress level is leveled out I’m a liability to the agency,” Sydney wasn’t to upset about not having to work she just couldn’t stand being in her house.
“Well you need to take some time off Syd,” Will seemed as though his thoughts were else where.
“So Will I’m thinking I should move into an apartment or another house,” Sydney hated being in that house where Frans had been killed and Allison for that matter.
“Yeah I think that’s a good idea I would let you move in with me but I don’t think that Hillary would like that to much,” Will smiled at the sound of the girls name.
“Who’s Hillary?” Sydney smiled.
“She’s my girlfriend we’ve been dating for about a year now,” Will was thinking about how much Sydney would love her.
“Wow sounds like you like this one a lot,” Sydney was happy for her friend.
“I can’t wait until you meet her I know your going to love her,” he paused, “She’s a kindergarten teacher.”
“She sounds great Will,” Sydney started to think about Vaughn and if he was as happy with Kristi as Will was with Hillary.
“Syd, he was destroyed without you,” Will brought her out of her thoughts.
“What?” Sydney was pretending not to be thinking about Vaughn.
“Vaughn didn’t move on he felt like he was forced into his marriage,” Will looked at her body tense.
“I know Will its ok,” who was she kidding, “really.”
“Vaughn and me have become pretty good friends and when he found out that Kristi was pregnant he figured that he was doing the best thing for his child by marrying her,” Will could see the subject wasn’t Sydney’s favorite.
“Will I’ve talked to him I would have wanted him to move on,” Sydney would have she isn’t dead though.
“Sydney if you need to talk you know you can call me no matter what,” Will still had feelings for her just not the romantic kind.
“Will I’m fine I mean I won’t lie I wish that none of this ever happened but it did and I all I have to do is figure out how I fit in now,” Sydney felt like an outsider with everyone.
“Syd I don’t know how you stay so positive I’ve missed that about you,” Will stood up from the table.
“You think to much of me,” she stood as well.
“I have got to go to headquarters for a briefing,” Will said.
“Thanks for coming Will I’ll see you later,” Sydney kissed him on his cheek.
“I’ll talk to you later call me if you need anything,” Will left.
Sydney sat back down and started to think about everything mostly Vaughn. After awhile she picked up the newspaper in front of her and started looking for a new place to live.

aww the first part was really sad!!! hmm cant wait to see what happens with vaughn and kristi and if he figures her out!! great chap btw!! :D (y)

figures as much great chapter though Kristi evil I don't like her.okay i'm an s/v shipper it says it somewhere in the rules

Yay!!! that was an awesome chap!! Darn Kristi though...darn her, darn her, darn her.....figures that she was evil...she's such a stupidhead! LOL Keep up the awesome work..can't wait to find out what hapens next!!!!!

:dogrun:

:daisy: New part will be up in the morning I'll pm everyone who has replied. Wish it could be sooner but I'm going out tonight. It might be up late tonight depending on what time I get in.

:daisy: Here's the next part I'll try to get more up tomorrow.

Headquarters

“Dad,” Sydney had wanted to talk to him before she went to see Dr. Kerr.
“Hello Sydney,” Jack with his normal cold greeting.
“I was wondering if you knew what happened to all of the money that I had in the bank when I was gone,” Sydney saw a hurt look come over Jack’s face.
“I thought you would like if I donated it to a charity for kids so I did,” Jack didn’t know what to do with the money when the bank had called and said he was her next in kin.
“Well that’s okay dad I would have wanted something like that done,” Sydney didn’t know how she would be able to afford a new place now.
“I can give you money Sydney if you need it and I still have your car its at my house in the garage,” Jack had money that just sat in his bank account never touched.
“Well I might take you up on that but only as a loan because I want to move out of that house its not home anymore,” Sydney was desperate she hated that house now.
“Ok we can talk about it over dinner at my house tell me when your done with Dr. Kerr and we’ll leave,” Jack had wanted to spend sometime with Sydney it had been two years since he had seen her.
“Alright dad I’ll see you when I get done,” Sydney headed towards Dr. Kerr’s office.

Dr. Kerr’s Office

“Sydney are you sure that you can handle this today I was informed of your collapse,” Dr. Kerr wasn’t looking Sydney in the eyes.
“Dr. Kerr I won’t be able to relieve myself of this stress until I at least try to figure out what happened to me,” Sydney thought day and night about what had happened to her the two years she had been missing.
“Ok but if I for one second think that its becoming to much I will take you out of it,” Dr. Kerr started towards a back room with a chair next to some machines was located.
“Sit here Mrs. Bristow,” Sydney sat in the chair as Dr. Kerr started to set her up to a heart-monitoring machine.
“Are you ready to start Mrs. Bristow,” the doctor asked.
“Yes,” Sydney took a deep breath and leaned her head back as she closed her eyes.
“I’m going to start counting back from five when I get to one I want you to open your eyes and tell me where you are five….four…..three…..two…..one open your eyes Sydney,” the doctor said.
Sydney is in a sort of dream like world at first she can’t make anything out it all just runs together until she sees Sark. Sark is talking to a woman in a wedding dress maybe his wife Sydney can’t tell she’s never seen the woman before.
“Sydney what do you see can you hear anything?” Dr. Kerr calmly asks.
“I see Sark he’s talking to a woman in a wedding dress,” Sydney focuses more on her dreamlike state.
“You know that this only a dream no one can hurt you Sydney,” Dr. Kerr reassuring her safety.
“I see myself hiding behind a door trying to hear what Sark is saying,” Sydney tries to walk closer to hear.
“You shouldn’t be here I don’t know why I’m involving you in this,” Sark sounds concerned as though he might have an emotional connection with the woman.
“I’m fine this is my job,” the woman has blond hair like Sark’s.
“I know but your pregnant it’s not worth the risk I should have found someone else,” Sark is frustrated with his decision.
“The baby means nothing we don’t even know who the real father is this guy will be dead before I give birth,” the woman kisses Sark on the cheek.
“I’m sorry Alexandra I worry about you,” Sark kisses her back on the cheek.
“That’s what brothers are for,” Alexandra answers.
“Sydney what do you see?” Dr. Kerr is trying to calm her as she notices Syd’s heart rate begin to increase.
“The woman is Sark’s sister her name is Alexandra,” Sydney answers with short gasps.
“Sydney try to see if you recognize anyone else at the wedding,” Dr. Kerr suggests.
Sydney begins to wonder through the church until she comes upon a man that appears to be the groom she can’t see his face at first but when he turns around she recognizes him instantly.
“Vaughn, the woman is marrying Vaughn,” Sydney begins to cry.
“Sydney nothing can happen to you try to remain calm,” Dr. Kerr struggles with the choice of leaving her in there.
“I can here him talking he’s pulling out something from his pocket,” Sydney is starting to get cry more.
“What is it Sydney,” Dr. Kerr asks.
“It’s a picture of him and me at one of his hockey practices he’s starting to cry when he hears someone coming,” Sydney stops so she can pay attention to who the person is.
“Michael are you okay,” Alexandra asks.
“Yeah are you ready to go Kristi,” Vaughn asks her.
“Yeah I’m ready to become your wife,” Kristi or Alexandra answers.
Sydney’s heart rate starts to rise quickly, “Sydney I’m going to bring you back.
“Wait I see something at the church opening, its me I’m trying to run to Vaughn but some man has my mouth gagged and is carrying me out of the church,” Sydney's heart rate is getting higher.
“Sydney what does the man look like,” Dr. Kerr quickly asks.
“He’s tall and looks to be Japanese or Chinese I can’t tell he’s leaving he has me in his arms I’m trying to tell Vaughn about Kristi but I can’t,” Sydney awakes from the therapy and jumps out of the chair.
“Mrs. Bristow everything is fine your back in my office,” Dr. Kerr attempts to calm her.
“I have to go to Vaughn’s,” Sydney runs from the doctor’s office.

OHHH, It´s very good :woot: , Kristi is Sark´s Sister :eek: I hate Kristy or Alexandra :angry:

More Asap pleasee.

~Natalia~

Back