The Wedding

sugababyboo

mrs. charlie
If you didn't catch tonight's ep, then skip this if you don't want to be spoiled!

Dayum that carver! Granted, I had a feeling that something was going to go wrong but...this?! Why oh why must my dear Christian be constantly f**ked over?!

I feel SO bad for Kimber. Seeing her locked in that basement, all bloody in her wedding dress, and then screaming when the Carver came...she better not die. I want to see her and Christian happy dammit!

Oh, and boo to Christian for making that sad woman put a bag on her head during sex. I know he's in pain over losing Kimber, but that was sick.

I feel SO bad for Kimber. Seeing her locked in that basement, all bloody in her wedding dress, and then screaming when the Carver came...she better not die. I want to see her and Christian happy dammit!

Oh, and boo to Christian for making that sad woman put a bag on her head during sex. I know he's in pain over losing Kimber, but that was sick.

YES, YES, YES!! I've wanted her and Christian to get married for ages. It's finally going to happen then the stupid Carver gets her. Whoever the carver is, they will pay.

Agree about Christian...that was perverse, even after all he's been through. I did really feel bad when he started crying at the end of the episode. He really does love Kimber. :(

YES, YES, YES!! I've wanted her and Christian to get married for ages. It's finally going to happen then the stupid Carver gets her. Whoever the carver is, they will pay.

Agree about Christian...that was perverse, even after all he's been through. I did really feel bad when he started crying at the end of the episode. He really does love Kimber. :(

My gawd, I really hope that the Carver gets his/her comeuppance! She gave up everything for Christian and this happens. I kind of understand why they didn't marry b/c there's probably this fear of the show jumping ship. Come on, they wouldn't be June and Ward Cleaver!

Hmmm, I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think Kimber decided in the last second to not marry Christian. What she didn't decide to do was to leave him for good.

So, I don't think it was the Carver who kidnapped her - she left (remember the lipstick, "I Just Can't"), and THEN the Carver got ahold of her.

But of course, when we see her with her faced slashed writing that letter, she's still wearing her wedding dress. So I guess that's possible.

Still, I doubt the Carver would be able to walk into that church and kidnap her without being spotted. Did I miss something here? Maybe I missed a scene altogether?

Hmmm, I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think Kimber decided in the last second to not marry Christian. What she didn't decide to do was to leave him for good.

So, I don't think it was the Carver who kidnapped her - she left (remember the lipstick, "I Just Can't"), and THEN the Carver got ahold of her.

But of course, when we see her with her faced slashed writing that letter, she's still wearing her wedding dress. So I guess that's possible.

Still, I doubt the Carver would be able to walk into that church and kidnap her without being spotted. Did I miss something here? Maybe I missed a scene altogether?

Sean was supposed to be walk ehr down the aisle and so, she was looking at her reflection and saw the door open. She said, "Come in Sean!" Then it cut to Sean walking down the aisle w/out Kimber, he then brought Christian to her dressing room and showed him her lipstick "note"

Back