The Weekend

OHHH I LOVE THIS!!

PLEASE PLEASE CAN I GET A PM!!

THIS IS SO WHAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED ON THE SHOW!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

THE PART ABOUT THE TRUNK THING MADE ME LAUGH!!!

UPDATE SOON PLEASE!!

New story!!! :excited:

I've always wondered what would have happened if Vaughn caught up with her in that episode. I'm interested in where you take this afterward. :smiley: And he loves her... :love:

Great start. Thanks for the pm. Keep me on the list. Thanks.

EEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! I SOOOOOOOOOOOO have wondered what would have happened after that moment forever if he would have caught up with her! This is so great....and I could't have asked for a better author to write it! YAY!!!!!!!

I definitely agree that we need some god ol' season 2 during this sad, sad, excuse for Television which is called Alias season 5.

PM please?
-Liz

Janet.....there is no way to perfect perfection....yet, with each story, you manage to do it. :hug: You're the best. Hands down. Thanks for letting me be a part of it.

That was great ... as always Janet ... aww he kissed her and told her he loves her ... love the crack about puting her in his trunk again ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

P.S. how many chapters Janet ?

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i LUV this
lol wonder where he is gonna take her?? :angelic:
can't wait for the next chapter
please pm me
thanks for the pm
update soon

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

:hug:
hehehe

YAY

pm me please (obviously) lol seriously, do you have a master pm list? hahaha cause i should seriously be on it :P lol

love it already ;)

Aly..x

pm me please (obviously) lol seriously, do you have a master pm list? hahaha cause i should seriously be on it :P lol
well, i have a master list in that i PM all those ppl for a new fic
but having another type of master would just drive me nuts :blink:
starting a whole new one for each new fic is much easier :smiley:

Back