The Weekend

Syd lost the game but got the prize. Vaughn ended up making dinner and giving her the back rub. Hmmm, I'm wondering if Syd had it all planned out. :angelic:

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Oh Janet...this is just flat out adorable! I can't wait to read more! And as I'm reading this I'm listening to the song " We Belong Together" by Gavin Degraw and it just fits the whole situation perfectly! Ah...glorious!

I was wondering if I could get a pm?!?! Thanks in advance!
I really am loving this fic so far..its nice to reminisce back to Season 2!
-kaitlyn

i like it how everyone call Michael Vaughn, Vaughn, it just suites him better 👍

the weekend has been going for ages in this story, i dont want it to end :(

thanx for the PM

-Luv Em

Sorry I havn't replied in a while. Our internet broke.
They are too cute together!
And I'll bet Vaughn likes having power. :lol:
Great updates!

That was great ... aww love it ... this is all fluff right Janet ??? they are soo cute together ... lamo how can you be only ticklish with pone person ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

How cute is that!!
I totally understand that power thing--my boyfriends obsession is tickling me.

Thanks for the PM. I can't wait for more.

When are you gonna update???????? :lol:

I think I'm repeating myself over and over again in my reviews... I totally :love: tickling parts! They're so funny and adorable :lol:

sorry bout the lateness
i got the wonderful, rare gift of having all my classes canceled today (by some freaky luck) and was able to sleep in :D

Chapter 9
“Okay, this is seriously just painful,” Vaughn groaned at the crappy made-for-TV movie they had been watching. He grabbed the remote and flicked it off. “Wanna go to bed?” he asked. She just shrugged and nodded before getting off the couch and walking towards the bathroom, but before she could, Vaughn bounded off the couch ran past her and slammed the bathroom door shut with himself inside.

“What the hell was that?” Sydney laughed.

“I have no idea,” he laughed back. “But now I’m in here and you’re not.”

“I could just walk in,” she said with her arms folded over her chest.

“You could...,” he said casually as he turned on the faucet water. With a determined look on her face, Sydney put her hand on the door handle. She left it there for a solid two minutes before giving up and grumbling to herself. She heard him snickering inside.

“What’s your problem?” she asked.

“You can’t do it.” He laughed.

“Well... I just don’t think this is the time or place to... you know,” she mumbled.

“Watch me brush my teeth?” he offered with a smirk, even though she couldn’t see him. He knew exactly what she meant; he just enjoyed messing with her.

“No...”

“Wash my face? Shave? Ohhh no, I get it. You’re afraid of naked people,” he teased.

“Vaughn!” she squealed.

“It’s ok, Syd. That is a legitimate fear.”

“You’re horrible.” She shook her head.

“Seriously, what would you do if I walked out of here naked?” he asked.

Sydney was thankful that the door was closed so he couldn’t see her bright pink face. “Nothing...”

“Uh huh,” he said causally. Then, just to see her reaction, he quickly whipped open the door. She quickly gasped and covered her eyes. Vaughn burst out laughing. “Good lord, I’m fully clothed.”

“You’re being mean!” she pouted.

“Mean? Me? Never.” He grinned.

~*~

After Sydney took her turn in the bathroom, she went into the bedroom and found Vaughn already laying down, staring up at the ceiling. “Is it weird that this isn’t weird?” she asked as she crawled into the opposite side of the bed.

“What isn’t?” he asked as he turned off the lamp beside them.

“This, us, in the same bed,” Sydney sighed as she curled up beside him with her head on his chest.

“Nah, it feels right.” He sighed as he put an arm around her.

“It does. Hey Vaughn, can I ask you something?” she asked quietly.

“Mmhmm.”

“Do you think... will it ever end?”

At first, his brow furrowed; he didn’t know what she meant. Then, slowly, he understood. “SD-6 will end Sydney, so will the Alliance. They will end. We’re so close.... but, I’m afraid there will always be another bad guy.”

Sydney nodded slowly, knowing this to be true. “What made you join the CIA?”

“Well,” he laughed softly. “As cliché as it sounds, I wanted to be like my dad. When I was younger, I’d always ask him where he was going and he’d never tell me. I remember I didn’t understand because I was only five or six and he was going on missions.... he and my mom always told me that he would be back as soon as he could, but I always asked to go and he’d tell me ‘maybe you can when you’re older’ so.... I guess I just... I dunno,” he laughed softly.

“That’s cute.” Sydney sighed. “Can I ask you something else?”

“Sure.”

“What would you have done if I slapped you after you kissed me on Friday?” she asked.

Vaughn laughed. “Did you think about slapping me?” he asked.

“Nooo, definitely not. I was just curious.”

“I don’t know... probably gone off and shot myself.”

“Oh no!” she laughed.

“Well... I don’t know what I would have done.” He sighed.

“It’s good I didn’t slap you then.”

“Right,” he rolled his eyes. “Can I ask you something?”

“Sure.”

Vaughn thought for a moment. Truthfully he didn’t have a question planned, but he didn’t want their conversation to end either. “Um, can you juggle?”

Sydney laughed, propped herself up on her elbow and looked at him. His face was barely visible in the dimly lit bedroom, but she could tell he was smiling. “What kind of random ass question is that Vaughn?”

“No idea.” He laughed. “Just answer it.”

“No, I cannot juggle,” she said as she laid her head back down on his chest. “Can you?”

“No,” he laughed. “Okay wait, wait, I’ve got a better one. If you could, would you choose to live a normal life, where you didn’t know that spies or SD-6 or all the millions of other bad guys existed, or would you continue to live the one you had?”

Sydney thought seriously about it for a moment. But would trading all of the bad be worth the good? “No,” she said finally. “I wouldn’t. This life...it’s full of horrible things.... but if I didn’t have it, then I wouldn’t have you,” she told him honestly.

Vaughn was touched and hugged her a little bit tighter in response. “What if you had me in that life too?” he continued his question.

Again, she thought. “Still no, I think. I’d rather be part of the solution.”

“Mmhmm,” he sighed. “You tired?”

“Not really. I had that nap. Did you ever have one of those nights where you talked all night Vaughn?” Sydney asked him.

Vaughn rolled over onto his side and they both adjusted so that their faces were only inches apart on the same pillow. “No, only girls do that.”

“Nu-uh,” she defended.

He laughed. “This reminds me of when my mom used to tell me bedtime stories.”

“Did she?”

“Yep, all the time. Especially after my dad was gone,” he told her.

“What kinds of stories?”

“I dunno... I don’t really remember anymore.... well, there was this one... it was about a girl named Nydney,” he said with a grin.

Sydney burst out laughing. “Nydney?! Are you kidding me?!”

“No, her name was Nydney and she was... a princess, the most beautiful princess ever.”

“Uh huh,” she encouraged with a grin. “Did she have a prince named... Haughn?”

“Yes,” he laughed. “But there was an evil wizard named... Bloane.”

“Bloane?!” Sydney laughed. “At least you’re rhyming skills are better than your creative writing ones.”

“Alright Miss Smartie Pants English major, you try making up a story then,” he challenged.

“Okay,” she sighed as she rolled onto her back and looked up at the ceiling. “So, Nydney and... what was it?”

“Haughn,” he told her.

“Yes, Nydney and Haughn were from different kingdoms and they couldn’t be together, but they kept meeting in secret. They would ride their horses far into the forest and lay in the grass and talk for hours. They fell in love, but the evil wizard Bloane found out.”

“Oh no!” Vaughn gasped in fake horror.

“When Bloane found out, they knew they couldn’t see each other again until he was destroyed, but they spent one last weekend together, locked up alone in a high tower.”

“What happened that weekend?” Vaughn asked in an almost suggestive way.

Sydney turned her head to the side and looked at him. “They fell in love all over again.”

Vaughn smiled, leaned over and kissed her. Then he pulled back and stroked her face, knowing that he too had fallen in love all over again and now loved her more than he ever thought possible.

Sydney sighed and nuzzled her face into his hand. “I don’t want tomorrow to come.”

“Why?” he whispered.

“It’s the last day we have here,” she said sadly.

“I know. How about one last question?” he asked. She nodded against his hand and snuggled back up against him. “Tell me something you’d never tell anyone else,” he suggested bravely, not sure if she’d react positively, knowing that she wasn’t one to reveal weakness of any sort.

Sydney sighed and pondered his statement. What could she reveal? What was there to reveal that she hadn’t shared with Francie? Something CIA related perhaps, but he already knew so much. Finally, she decided to admit a recently discovered truth; something she had never thought possible. “Last night was the first night since I joined the CIA that I wasn’t afraid to go to sleep,” she admitted. Truthfully, she was always on edge, convinced her cover would be blown and men would storm her house to kill her, just like they had killed Danny. Even when trying to rest in her bed, she was always on high alert, ready to bolt up and grab the gun stashed underneath her bed, but not with Vaughn; she knew he would protect her.

Vaughn sighed into her hair and kissed her head softly. He almost laughed at the fact that the same was true for him as well. He too was worried for her safety. He took a deep breath and decided to admit something of his own, but chose his words carefully. “A few weeks ago, I went into a jewelry store and started looking at engagement rings, but I never had any intentions of proposing to Alice,” he finished almost with a whisper. When he had gone in that store, it was after seeing an interesting necklace displayed in their window, a necklace he had purchased for Sydney and intended on giving her the following day, but while he was there, he saw the rings. When he scanned through them, in his mind and heart, he had pictured Sydney. He was thinking about what her reaction would be to one of them.

At the time, he had thought himself crazy, after all, he and Sydney were miles from a romantic relationship, but after that weekend, he knew that his gut had been right. Sydney was the one for him.

Out of all the things, all the moments, all the admissions between them that weekend, that was the one that got her the most. She shut her eyes tight and let a few tears slide down her face. Then, she snuggled up to him as he pulled the blanket up around them. Not another word was spoken; not another word was needed.

PM LIST
6helterskelter6
74Aliaschickita47
Action!Vaughn
Addicted 2 Alias
albob
alias#1
ALIAS_chick
alias_chick_47
alias_luver
Alias79
AliasBub
aliasdancer007
aliasfan212
Aliasfan23
aliasisthebest
AliasSydney502
alizas
Alwazabrat
ams4alias
Angel
angiverl
anji_alias
aprilsfool6
ASIOagent
atekamel
ballerina
benzmine
blknight
BrownEyedGirl
Carol_Br47
catfishally
Catpin
Chicketepee
ChrisM
cookiemonster
cupcake55
dandan
EJ11
fieldstation
frangipani
freckles3706
freelancer79
funkymonkey
gabbi_vaughn
grassyass
gucci_94
hannahb
helpleessromantic
i love vaughny
invisible
jadeygirl
jb288
Jen-Jen
Julia47Thorne
KAliasGirl
Kate_14
kittykatsmeow
leelow13
Lily Ella
LittleNicky
Lovygirl
mbellsdiva
MH55995
mightylittleone
Minttu
Mistyville
Ms.MichaelVaughn

Nadia Weiss
Nancy O
newyorkaise
Nicky_Bristow
one&only44
Phoenixwannabe
PointguysGirl
Prediction 47
Queen of hearts
sab-alias
scullymulder1234
smartgirl2004
SpygirlAmy
Syd_ Vaughn
syd26
SydAPO05
sydneymicheal
SydneyVaughn47
SydVaughn1001
texasalias2004
Thayna
tubby
tunita
ubielecki
Vaughn-a-holic!439
vaughnroxmysox
vaughnsgurl4lf
vaughnshoney
wiseman
Syd4Vaughn
emotionalrescue
stella1
gregstar
mountaineer_girl
Crazy for Alias
stealthy
sarkattack
Remys24
Faye Vaughn
Mountaineer4746
PIpp
sydney//vaughn
aliasrocks515
sydney_alias_vaughn
Wild_Child
maddy28
i'm an aliasaholic
sydofthesea
Lor_Aliasfan47
k-mila
aussie_chic
buckeyealum2000
aliasfreak8903
SuperDuck123
fire*N*ice
Elle_47
sparklingrainbow
Aliaschick347
undercover_spy
dancer4life
berry_kyoote_spy88
kalias
xxaliasluverxx

awwwwww that was to cute!! heheehehehe I bet the pm!! thanks I see it now! ur soooo lucky that u dont have school today :P I need to go now and I dont feel well either! but great update!!
<3
syd

sorry bout the lateness

Vaughn sighed into her hair and kissed her head softly. He almost laughed at the fact that the same was true for him as well. He too was worried for her safety. He took a deep breath and decided to admit something of his own, but chose his words carefully. “A few weeks ago, I went into a jewelry store and started looking at engagement rings, but I never had any intentions of proposing to Alice,” he finished almost with a whisper. When he had gone in that store, it was after seeing an interesting necklace displayed in their window, a necklace he had purchased for Sydney and intended on giving her the following day, but while he was there, he saw the rings. When he scanned through them, in his mind and heart, he had pictured Sydney. He was thinking about what her reaction would be to one of them.

At the time, he had thought himself crazy, after all, he and Sydney were miles from a romantic relationship, but after that weekend, he knew that his gut had been right. Sydney was the one for him.

Out of all the things, all the moments, all the admissions between them that weekend, that was the one that got her the most. She shut her eyes tight and let a few tears slide down her face. Then, she snuggled up to him as he pulled the blanket up around them. Not another word was spoken; not another word was needed.

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: !!! this is one of the most romantic moments i have ever know , i absolutely Love it :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: .

i can´t wait for more :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: ,

thanks 4 the pm ,

Nanda

Oh.My.God Dude!!! 😌 I love this so much :love:

"Did she have a prince named... Haughn?"

"Yes," he laughed. "But there was an evil wizard named... Bloane."

"Bloane?!" Sydney laughed. "At least you're rhyming skills are better than your creative writing ones."

"Yes, Nydney and Haughn were from different kingdoms and they couldn't be together, but they kept meeting in secret. They would ride their horses far into the forest and lay in the grass and talk for hours. They fell in love, but the evil wizard Bloane found out."

"Oh no!" Vaughn gasped in fake horror.

Hahahahahahaha :woot: That kid makes me laugh lol

LOVED it :smiley:

Aly..x

aww that was so cute!
i love the fact that they are so great together and that it is all so natural with them nothing is forced!!
thanks for the PM
update soon :D

Back