The Weekend

I've been bad... lurking. :lol: Can I get a PM? This story is so cute! :lol:

“I don’t remember exactly; I wasn’t paying attention at the time. Something about a video camera.... in the parking garage maybe...,” he said unsurely. Irina choked back laughter as Sydney turned bright pink. Her father looked up and saw this and turned red as well, but from anger. “SYDNEY ANNE!”

“Vaughn and I didn’t do anything in the parking garage! You ... you heard him wrong,” Sydney insisted rather weakly. Irina continued to stifle her laugher, but Jack refused to hold back his fury.

I loved that line. :rotfl:

~Julia

I like your banner thingy, totally true exept the whole Irina being good. She's never good, and I don't want her to be. ^_^

thanks for the PM.

Lol. I liked that. the whole Jack Syd Irina talk thing going on. Nice touch.

Just to let everybody know Touche means Touch. I can't do that accent thing I forgot the alt code. :-/

-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

OMG i absoilutly LOVE your sig :D lol

And

I loved those chappys!!! :D

“You mean like unhappiness as a result of her mother, who had been dead for twenty-some-odd years, returning and becoming an annoying presence in her life?” he raised an eyebrow.

“Or unhappiness as a result of discovering that her father used her as a lab rat and programmed her to be a spy and then failed to tell her,” Irina countered with a stoic expression.

Jack was speechless for a moment, hating the fact that she had beat, or at least tied him, at his own game. He tilted his head slightly to the side and nodded. “Touché.”
Love the banter between them lol awesome

Aly..x

I like your banner thingy, totally true exept the whole Irina being good. She's never good, and I don't want her to be. ^_^
well i meant good in a relative "Irina's good in her own bad way" way :P

OMV! Your sig = teh awesomeness. XD
Where'd it come from?
i made it ^_^
i'm glad you all like it :hug:

Chapter 15
“Hey, hey, hey kiddies! Don’t tell me you had too much fun without me now,” Weiss grinned as he walked over to Sydney and Vaughn a few days after their return from India.

“Weiss!” Sydney grinned as she stepped forward and hugged him tight. “I didn’t know you were out of the hospital.”

“Just got out yesterday,” he told her.

“Yeah and the hospital staff threw a party,” Vaughn commented with a smirk. Weiss gave him a look.

“Are you coming to France with us?” Sydney asked referring to her latest counter-mission involving a gyroscope.

“Yep! I can’t wait. I need to get out of this place,” he said desperately. Then a sly grin crossed his face. “So, how’ve you been Syd?”

Sydney smacked Vaughn with the file folder she was holding. He jumped and gave her a look. “You told him?!” she hissed.

“You told Francie, didn’t you!?” he challenged. She didn’t respond which meant ‘yes’. “See, Weiss is my girlfriend.”

“Heyyy,” Weiss whined. “I’m not your girlfriend, you sicko. That’s what she’s for,” he gestured to Sydney.

She smacked his arm. “Would you stop it! Honestly! For spies, you two are the least covert people on the planet,” she shook her head in disapproval.

“Oh come on Syd, like the whole office doesn’t already know!” Weiss laughed softly. Sydney and Vaughn exchanged horrified glances and then glared at Weiss. He backed up a few steps. “Come on guys.... when do I get to start a rumor, huh?” he laughed nervously. “Guys....”

“If we take him down to the subfloor no one will see,” Vaughn told Sydney.

“GUYS! Let’s talk about this... I know you can both take me but come on, you wouldn’t kill a man the day after he got out of the hospital.... right?” Weiss laughed nervously.

“Who said anything about killing? Killing’s messy.” Sydney smiled evily.

“What’s going on here?!” Kendall boomed, interrupting their fun.

“Nothing,” Sydney and Vaughn said in unison.

“Then let’s go people! Wheel’s up in twenty minutes, go! Go! GO!” he instructed.

Sydney sighed and looked at Vaughn. “See you in France.”

“Alright,” Weiss clapped his hands together once Kendall had gone. “Check out this new name I have for our op – ‘Operation kill Sloane so Agents Bristow and Vaughn can get some lovin’. Huh?! HUH?!” he asked with an excited grin.

“Yeah, I’m sure that’d go over really well with Langley,” Vaughn rolled his eyes.

Weiss shrugged. “It’s worth a shot.”

~*~

“Oh come on now, tell me you aren’t loving this?” Weiss laughed as they observed Sydney obtaining the gyroscope by essentially stripping.

Vaughn looked down at Weiss hand on his shoulder and then glared up at him. “I’m not loving that you’re loving this.”

“Right...,” Weiss said cautiously as he removed his hand. “Well, I’m not loving it loving it... I mean Syd’s hot and all but.... I’m just going to shut up,” he said, noting the scowl on Vaughn’s face.

A few minutes later, Sydney sauntered into their make shift operations center that had been set up inside one of the spare rooms in the airport. She passed off the stolen gyroscope to the tech guys and then walked over to Vaughn. “I like the purple hair and eyelashes,” he laughed.

“Oh yeah, I’m not a freak at all,” she laughed.

“Nah,” he smiled. “The um... plastic bra is a nice touch though. Where do you get this stuff?”

“My closet is a scary place,” she told him with a nod and a laugh.

“I can’t wait to see it,” he smiled.

“I’m gonna go change,” she said as she walked away, running her hand down his arm on the way. Once she had disappeared, a collective ‘awww’ echoed through the remaining agents at Weiss’s command.

“You’re all hysterical,” Vaughn groaned.

“Oh come on, this is fun for us. We no longer have to deal with the suppressed sexual tension,” Weiss told him, and then lowered his voice. “Which, by the way... there’s a bed in the back if you-”

“WEISS!” Vaughn snapped.

Eric shrugged innocently. “I was just sayin’....”

“Well don’t,” he said before walking back towards where Sydney was changing, ignoring the cat calls emanating from the agents behind him. “Syd?” he knocked softly on the door.

“Come on in!” she called to him. He opened the door slowly and found her zipping up her jeans, but otherwise fully dressed. “Are they mocking us out there?” she asked.

He nodded slowly. “But only because of Weiss’ encouragement.”

“Great.” She rolled her eyes. “Do you know how long the gyroscope will take?”

“They estimate about two hours, so... we have some time,” he grinned.

“Vaughn!” she giggled.

“Hey, it was Weiss that pointed out there’s a bed back here, not me,” he played innocent even though he was far from it.

“Vaughn,” she repeated, warning him that time.

“I know, I know,” he sighed as he rubbed her shoulders. “You know, that makeup is really freaky.”

“I know,” she grimaced as she pulled off one fake eyelash and then the other. “Some days I really get sick of painting myself up like this.”

“Yeah... but it’s fun sometimes, right?” he asked.

“That’s what I thought in the beginning.... until somewhere in the mess of it all I lost myself,” she sighed sadly.

Vaughn wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck. “It’s good I found you then.”

Sydney smiled softly and rubbed her hands gently across his arm. “Very good. Ohh, I can’t wait to get home. Francie’s throwing Will a birthday party and her parties are always such a blast.”

“Oh yea?” Vaughn asked.

“Totally. She always has a theme or something and... I don’t know, I can’t explain it. They’re just fun!” She grinned. Vaughn gave her a half-smile and then walked over to the bed in the corner of the room (which was really more of a cot) and plopped down on it. “What?” she asked.

“Nothing,” he sighed. “I just... I hate that I can’t be part of your life. I mean... you get to spend your free time with them... goof off with Francie... and Will,” he said slightly menacingly.

“Vaughn,” Sydney sighed as she walked over and perched herself upon his knee. She dragged her fingers through his hair and tilted his face up towards hers. “Are you jealous of Will?”

Vaughn shifted slightly uncomfortably and mumbled, “Maybe,” under his breath. “It’s just.... he gets to see you whenever he wants... he can hug you and take you out to movies....”

“But he can’t love me like you do,” she told him. He smiled slightly. “Vaughn, you don’t have to be jealous of Will. He might have feelings for me, but he’s just a friend and he’ll never be anything more.”

“That's g- wait! What do you mean he might have feelings for you?!” he asked quickly.

“Vauuuuughn,” she groaned.

“I’m serious.”

“Well... Will has tried to kiss me in the past... but that was a while ago. He likes Francie now.”

“Oh,” he said, his voice slightly lighter. “That’s good for him then.”

Sydney laughed and smacked his chest. “Well now that I know you’re the jealous type....”

“Excuse me,” he gasped, offended. “I am not the jealous type! Once I’m able to go out with you and be seen around you....”

“Making your presence known,” she interjected with a smile.

“Exactly. Then I’ll be good.”

“Uh huh,” she rolled her eyes.

“Well,” he sighed as he locked his arms around her. “I just don’t want anyone taking you away, not when it took so long to have you.”

“Don’t worry,” she smiled. “I’m not going anywhere.”

“Mmhmm,” he grinned as he pulled her down into a kiss. A moment later, he was laying back on the cot with Sydney on top of him kissing him while his hands roamed up the back of her shirt.

“Hey, you guys wan – HOLY JESUS! Lock the door why don’t ya!” Eric exclaimed when he caught sight of them. Then, he left quickly and slammed the door behind him.

“Oops,” Vaughn cringed while half-laughing.

“Yeah.... oops,” Sydney giggled.

PM LIST
6helterskelter6
74Aliaschickita47
Action!Vaughn
Addicted 2 Alias
albob
alias#1
ALIAS_chick
alias_chick_47
alias_luver
Alias79
AliasBub
aliasdancer007
aliasfan212
Aliasfan23
aliasisthebest
AliasSydney502
alizas
Alwazabrat
ams4alias
Angel
angiverl
anji_alias
aprilsfool6
ASIOagent
atekamel
ballerina
benzmine
blknight
BrownEyedGirl
Carol_Br47
catfishally
Catpin
Chicketepee
ChrisM
cookiemonster
cupcake55
dandan
EJ11
fieldstation
frangipani
freckles3706
freelancer79
funkymonkey
gabbi_vaughn
grassyass
gucci_94
hannahb
helpleessromantic
i love vaughny
invisible
jadeygirl
jb288
Jen-Jen
Julia47Thorne
KAliasGirl
Kate_14
kittykatsmeow
leelow13
Lily Ella
LittleNicky
Lovygirl
mbellsdiva
MH55995
mightylittleone
Minttu
Mistyville
Ms.MichaelVaughn

Nadia Weiss
Nancy O
newyorkaise
Nicky_Bristow
one&only44
Phoenixwannabe
PointguysGirl
Prediction 47
Queen of hearts
sab-alias
scullymulder1234
smartgirl2004
SpygirlAmy
Syd_ Vaughn
syd26
SydAPO05
sydneymicheal
SydneyVaughn47
SydVaughn1001
texasalias2004
Thayna
tubby
tunita
ubielecki
Vaughn-a-holic!439
vaughnroxmysox
vaughnsgurl4lf
vaughnshoney
wiseman
Syd4Vaughn
emotionalrescue
stella1
gregstar
mountaineer_girl
Crazy for Alias
stealthy
sarkattack
Remys24
Faye Vaughn
Mountaineer4746
PIpp
sydney//vaughn
aliasrocks515
sydney_alias_vaughn
Wild_Child
maddy28
i'm an aliasaholic
sydofthesea
Lor_Aliasfan47
k-mila
aussie_chic
buckeyealum2000
aliasfreak8903
SuperDuck123
fire*N*ice
Elle_47
sparklingrainbow
Aliaschick347
undercover_spy
dancer4life
berry_kyoote_spy88
kalias
KAC
Jellybean
UndercoverPhoenix47
ae_gurl293
Soccer22vartan
xxaliasluverxx

“Mmhmm,” he grinned as he pulled her down into a kiss. A moment later, he was laying back on the cot with Sydney on top of him kissing him while his hands roamed up the back of her shirt.

“Hey, you guys wan – HOLY JESUS! Lock the door why don’t ya!” Eric exclaimed when he caught sight of them. Then, he left quickly and slammed the door behind him.

“Oops,” Vaughn cringed while half-laughing.

“Yeah.... oops,” Sydney giggled.
Poor Weiss!! Awesome chapter :lol: Can't wait to see what happens next!

Great update!
Eric is so funny I can't believe that he walk in on them. And I can't wait until Vaughn is able to be in public with her so that he can show the rest of the world that she's only his. Thanks for the PM and I can't wait for more.

Awesome chapter and very funny :lol: I loved Weiss teasing them both, it's just hilarious :woot:

Vaughn getting a bit jealous of Will, he's too adorable :love:

By the way I really love you new banner.

Thanks for the pm

Sab

:love: :angel2:

Back