The Weekend

She wake up and said yes. Jack sked Vaughn for his opinion about Irina and approve his relatioship with Syd ( even makes comments abot future grandchildrens :blink: ) Kendall not being comletly ass.
I'm officialy starting to worry right now :confused:
It's just Vaughn dream -he will wake up and there will be planty of angst :thinking:
Or i'm just being paranoic :D
Ally

Good conversation between Vaughn and Jack.
Jack even made a comment about future kids.

I can see Vaughn not being able to sleep even though he is exhausted.
Weiss knows him well to get sleeping pills.

The timing worked out, Jack thought she was dead when he talked to Sloane,
so he was very convincing.
I hope they can figure out something for Sydney. She can't really stay at Vaughn's
place, she would have to stay inside all the time. She would go crazy after a while.

I'm glad she is awake and they could have a proper proposal.

so damn cute!! and hilarious
oh i totally love syd's joking and all three together with weiss!
fantasic chapter
would have to be my favourite so far!
thanks for the PM

Ok so if Sloan thinks she's dead then Syd and Vaughn can run off to a remote island in the Pacific and live happily ever after right?
Probably not. But wonderful chapter love that their engaged.

E

OMGZ yeah she ok!! and there together!! But will sloan ever figure out that she is really alive?? 😆 thanks for the pm!!
<3
syd

whoooooooooooooo yay whoooooooooooooooooooooo
u fixed everything again
thyre gettin married theyre gettin married
yay
and jack appproved
double yay

We’re going to get married and you’re going to look so drop dead gorgeous on our wedding day. We’re going to have kids too, lots of them. A whole Bristow-Vaughn clan, okay? We’re gonna do all that together, I promise you, but you gotta get better. Please, Syd, please wake up, please,” he repeated and he kissed her hand
theyre gonna have their own little hockey team.

THEYRE GETTING MARRIED!
and shes awake. YAY!

YAY :D

hehehehe

:D

YAY :D

lol

“I know we’ve barely been technically together for a month, but I love you so, so, so much and I know that even if I searched my whole life, I’d never find anyone I loved even half as much as you.
Awwwwwwwww :love:

loved it

Aly..x

Back