Season 5 The whole spoiler for BlowBack

I've just seen sides for episode 14......Lauren and Sark are working together....Lauren orders someone to kill Syd and Vaughn, and after he shoots a round at them and misses, Lauren shoots a round into the guy and kills him.

O.K. I've read more of the sides, and....I think Sloane and Barnett have something going on. All I have is a phone conversation between the two of them. Sloane says he'll meet her for dinner at 8. She doesn't think it's a good idea.

Sloane: "You shouldn't dine alone. That would be criminal. I hope you'll join me."

Now for the Lauren and Sark part.....they are at the same Digital Storage facility Syd and Vaughn are.

Sark: "You are so controlling."

Lauren (stern): "Move it! I'm right behind you."

Then a bit later is the part I told you about with Lauren trying to get the Vault Manager to kill Syd and Vaughn.

Then comes this (after she kills the Manager)....Lauren charges up the stairs, below her the stairwell door bangs open-Lauren stays tight to the wall, making sure she cannot be seen by Sydney and Vaughn, who she knows are after her. She then bursts through a door into a parking garage.....Lauren finds a blue mustang with tinted windows idling nearby-Sark at the wheel. Lauren hops in and the car screeches away.

That's all I've got.

Awesome Spoiler thank ya....Do Vaughn and Syd know that Lauren is evil and ordered the hit by this time?...thats what it seems like...just trying to be sure

Ya, so does that mean by "Blowback" Sydney and Vaughn will know that Lauren is evil? Or, they wont find out until later...possibly the end of the season? God hope not!

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

whoa...i hope these spoilers are 100% true...it seems pretty logical that lauren and sark would be working together..hopefully vaughn gets the privilege to kill lauren if she ever dies...he deserves to kill her after the torture she's put him through..

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thnk god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vaughnz gunna find out shes bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY :jump: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: they're OVER OVER OVER omg i can't breahte i've been praying for this lol okie anywayz THNX SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for that

it seems they know shes chasing them since it says and i quote "making sure she cannot be seen by Sydney and Vaughn, who she knows are after her."

oh yes, this one is gonna be AWESOME..of course, i think that about every episode...and yes, i too hope they catch mrs. hello i'm the spawn of satan..

Back