Fantasy The Witch Queen

Last year I started publishing a fantasy series, “The Witch Queen.” I’ll be putting out the last books in the series soon. Here are the first two books:

Young Maisy - Maisy is a common village girl. One day an incident with two other girls drives her into the wilderness where she encounters a deer that isn't a deer, but a Fairy Man. She goes before the Fairy Queen and learns she isn't common and has a destiny as a Witch. Thus her journey begins to one day becoming the “Witch Queen of Hatham.”

Queen Maisy Rises - Maisy is now the Witch Queen of Hatham. One of her advisors seeks power for himself. A Prince is coming from a distant kingdom to seek an alliance, and possibly marriage. There are reports of one of the Fairy Folk enticing a village girl from her brother. Maisy must use her wits, her magic, and her compassion to face these challenges.

Check the Witch Queen page at my blog for more. I’ll post blurbs of the next few books in a week or so.

Here are the next three books in the series:

Queen Maisy and the Hunters - Maisy, the Witch Queen of Hatham, now deals with the duties of both a ruler and a mother. A young man seeks her help as a Witch. The “Outlaw Dukedoms” seek her help as Queen. She must also cope with the schemes of the ruling family of the Kingdom of Farrengir. Maisy uses her wits, her magic, and her compassion to balance these many duties as she remains “The Witch Queen.”

Queen Maisy and the Foreign Nobles - Maisy, the Witch Queen of Hatham, has a visitor to her court: Young King Roland of the Midmark Lands. His visit widens Maisy’s world, so she seeks to go abroad to visit his domain. What she learns there will have an impact upon her rule, Roland’s family, and her former rival, the former King of Farrengir. Maisy will need both her wits and her magic to thrive as “The Witch Queen.”

The Lessons of Cardona - Maisy, the Witch Queen of Hatham, gets word of trouble between a nobleman in distant Cardona and the local Fairy Folk. Messages alone won’t satisfy the Fairy Queen, so once again Maisy must travel. She will learn more about her world, and she will have to cope with being a witness to untold suffering. Maisy will experience triumph and tragedy as “The Witch Queen.”

Thanks for taking a look. I’ll post blurbs of the last books in the series next week.

Here’s the last book in the series:

The Wisdom of Learning - Maisy, the Witch Queen of Hatham, has always been curious. Her travels have broadened her mind and are benefitting her kingdom. But expanding knowledge challenges old assumptions and could create conflict. Maisy will need both her head and her heart to prevail as “The Witch Queen.”

I also have out two side books in this world, Black Hans and The Duchess of Culway. You can find them at the Witch Queen page at my blog as well.

Thanks for looking. One more post soon...

Back