The Wolverine

Azhria Lilu

Captain
I can't wait to see this. I've loved Hugh Jackman as wolverine since the first x-men movie - they couldn't have picked a better actor for the part.

Everything I've seen for The Wolverine - trailers, TV spots, interviews, stills, one-sheets - suggests to me that it will be one of the better superhero movies precisely because it wasn't approached as a superhero movie. If it's half as good as James Mangold's 3:10 to Yuma, or Walk The Line, it'll be brilliant.

I've already got my ticket for the first show on Friday and am all anticipatory-like...

Everything I've seen for The Wolverine - trailers, TV spots, interviews, stills, one-sheets - suggests to me that it will be one of the better superhero movies precisely because it wasn't approached as a superhero movie. If it's half as good as James Mangold's 3:10 to Yuma, or Walk The Line, it'll be brilliant.

I've already got my ticket for the first show on Friday and am all anticipatory-like...
I'll expect to see a review then Saturday morning :D I probably won't get to see it until it's out on DVD.