Season 4 The woman

So Vaughn is talking to a nurse..then he finds out there isnt even a nurse that covers those shifts...hmmmm

who is that woman?

The only thought I have is that they took the oh-so-Alias changing the way people look a little bit too far, and now Bill Vaughn looks like a middle-aged black woman. (The reverse michael Jackson :P )

any other ideas, cause i have a feeling im wrong....

Hmm, I think it's Irina sending Rosemary to give it to Vaughn because she's planning something!! She wants Vaughn to do something... kinda like hte covenant giving Syd the key....

What I found interesting was that Vaughn knew it was his Dad's diary. What I saw written in that book, didn't even look like english to me. But I think that Vaughn recognized his Dad's writing.

I think that Vaughn's Dad must be alive with the way that Rosemary was talking about him and then giving him the key. But there seem to be a lot of dots that need to be connected to figure this all out. If Vaughn's Dad is alive, he doesn't want Vaughn to know it; but it appears that somebody else does want him to know that he is alive. Could it be that Bill Vaughn is in hiding and someone is trying to get him to reveal himself by going through his son?

It doesn't make sense to me that this was Bill Vaughn's way of letting his son know that he is alive. There are easier methods - unless Bill Vaughn is in some serious trouble and need's his son's help.

I'm wondering if Bill Vaughn paid the woman to tell those things to Vaughn, so he would discover the diary and realize he's actually alive. Maybe he didn't die the way Vaughn thinks. :thinking:

Is it possible that it wasn't Bill Vaughn trying to contact Vaughn? Judging from the diary, Bill didn't die the year Vaughn thought he did but everything else after that is very vague.

Why would Vaughn visit an uncle he was never close to (and probably even resented because he didn't keep his promises)? David is family to Vaughn which is understandable so a visit is valid, but Vaughn spent (what seems to be) a few days by his uncle's bed side.

who is that woman?

The only thought I have is that they took the oh-so-Alias changing the way people look a little bit too far, and now Bill Vaughn looks like a middle-aged black woman. (The reverse michael Jackson :P)
Not quite the 'reverse Michael Jackson' :P

I think the woman is a conduit for whoever is trying to contact Vaughn and put him on path which leads him...where?

Back