The Worst Part

OMG! U have to have to have to have to write MORE MORE MORE MORE! I toally and completely LOVE it! U are a very talented writer. Keep writing! Can u PM wen the next chapter is up? That would be soooooooooooooooo great! :jump: I cant wait to read the rest! Chapter 3 is done and Chapter 4 is up! YAY! :cheers: Check it out! I think that these 2 chapters have been my best. What do u think? Read it and find out! Im starting chapter 5! Im on a roll! Sorry, I had to change my username. I couldn’t post on my other one.

<3, Kailyn

CHAPTER 1

Sydney pulled out a ticket and flashed it to the desk clerk.
"Dana Johnson. I’m staying in one of your finer suites. Oh and has Mrs. Derevco signed in yet?" She smiled.
"Yes! Mrs. Derevko has signed in." the desk clerk exclaimed.
"By any chance, can you tell me her room number?" Sydney asked.
"Umm…sure…room 216." The clerk said, smiling.
"Thank you." Sydney said. She hurried off toward the elevator. She propped her elbow on the railing and gently set her large suit case down. The elevator slowly made it’s way up torward the 2nd level. The doors opened. A man in a black suit hurried in.
"Dana Johnson." Sydney extended a hand before leaving.
"Red Henders." He grunted. Sydney picked up her suitcase and left the elevator.
"I found Henders." Sydney muttered touching her ear.
"Good job, Agent Bristow." A rough voice sounded in her ear. ‘Kendall.’
Sydney sighed. She walked down torward a row of pea green doors. She found her room with ease.
"I’m in room 205." She reported opening the door. The room stunned her as she walked through it. It had a marble bath tub, a king sized bed, a small refirdgerator, and a glass table fit for four. She set her suitcase down on the bed.
"I’m going to get lunch at the restruant doownstairs. I’ll warn you if I see Derevko." Sydney said going to the bathroom to freshen up.
Sydney opened up a red snake skin make-up bag. She pulled out a tube of lipstick. It was blood red to match her blood red sun dress.

*Flashback*
"You will be posing as a rich American tourist." Kendall reveiwed the mission.
"Alright. W ill I be going alone?" Sydney nodded and closed her folder.
"Yes, you will be alone. Any pronlems, Agent Bristow?" Kendall barked.
"No. No problems." Sydney chuckled.
*End ofFlashback*

Sydney appiled several coats and gazed into the mirrior. Her raven colored wig was pulled back into a stylish hairdo. Her cheeks shimmered with glitter blush. She forced a small smile. She looked the part, but she didn’t feel the part. A few hot tears stung her soft brown eyes. She and Vaughn broke up recently. He broke up with her is more like it. She quickly wiped away her tears annd grabbed a blood red purse.
She hurried torward the door and turned the knob. She pulled open the door. A tall woman rushed past her door.
"Mom?" She gasped.
"Mountaineer? What did you say?" A voice buzzed in her ear.
"Subject is present,over and out bootcamp."Sydney muttered. She hurrried after the fleing woman. The slim figure rushed down the stairs. Sydney fled after her mother. Irina stopped at the bottom of the stairs.
Sydney pulled out a gun from her purse. She held the gun in both hands.
"Freeze!" Sydney growled. Irina froze. "On your knees , hands behind your head."
"Sydney?" Irina whimpered. Sydney walked infront on the shaking women.
"Don’t act innocent, Derevko." Sydney said, pointing the gun at Irina’s head.
"How did you know I was here?" Irina said, a few tears running down her cheeks.
"CIA." Sydney replied, "Why are you crying?"
"Sydney… I love you." Irina choked.
"Are you on some death wish?" Sydney said, trying to hide a trembbling answer.
"No. Sydney follow me." Irina said slowly getting up.
"Why?" Sydney croaked.
"Because, there is something important I have to tell you."Irina said pulling Sydney’s arm. They ran up the stairs and torward the elevator.
"Why don’t we go to my room?" Sydney insisted.
"It’s bugged." Irina said, frowning.

y dont u keep writing this? i like it! but i would suggest only writin like one or two stories cuz then youll have too much on your back. just a suggestion!

Back