The worst thing that has ever happened to you

Adriana

Cadet
I got this idea from Sarah...she started a thread about the best thing that has ever happened to you and since i've had such a crappy few days. i was hoping that reading about other peoples horrible expierences...might cheer me up...i know i'm morbid ;0) oh well! i'll share first since i started this....

okay here goes....

i would have to say the worst thing happened is a pretty recent event! ... being arrested...strip searched and put in jail for the night...they took my shoe strings...why i have no idea...and they also took my shoes. those jerks! spending the night in jail...in a cell full of hookers...now that is what i call quality time. i slept standing up next to a woman named lawanda...who was actually pretty interesting lol....she let me sleep on her shoulder...oh the kindness of strangers. i have court on monday...fun fun..whoooo hoooo. my life is pretty much offically over. lol...its really not funny though.

but anyway....thatz mine. so people...pleeeeeeeeeeeease cheer me up!

Eeks!! Jail... that can't be good. :eek:

Let's see... the worst thing that happened to me... the guy I was going out with was really depressed, and yet I knew that the cruel side of him wasn't really him. So, I stuck by him even when he did really horrible things to me (as in what he said). I had never kissed a guy before him (and he kind of forced me to do it), and when I told him that it wouldn't be an "every day" kind of thing, got mad at me. Then I told him he was only happy when he got his way, and he told me to "go to h***" and "f*** you." I told him I'd talk to him the next day and that I loved him (I knew it was just a mood). Then, one day he told me that he slept with some girl, and when I told him that he would always be my friend no matter what, he somehow found a reason to be mad at me. Me!?!? I'd done nothing but be kind. He told me he didn't want kindness. Anyway, I wasted my first kiss on him (thank goodness I only kissed him twice, but even that disgusts me, and I would do anything to take it back), and he hates my guts and I haven't seen him since January. I feel really sorry for him, but he made me feel like trash...

How's that for a story?? ;)

i think he needs to be smacked around. i've known guys like that before. i think that when he got mad at you for telling him that you loved him and wanted to be his friend...it probably got to him...ya know?

Worst thing that's ever happened to me...DEFINITELY THE DAY MY MOM THREW AWAY MR. CABS!!! That was the worst day of my entire life! Im dead serious! he was so good to me!

hm....i was left at skool for two hours when it was dark cuz my bro forgot to pick me up....thats bad for me..do u know how scary skool actually is!?!?

no..its the way u talk...it seems so calm and always goes to stuff like fate and fear...i know ur really not a wiccan but.....oy..

u seem to change quickly since the last time we....fought....cuz for me and the peeps around...it takes alot longer to change....but i think its juss me

Back