Sheldon

Dreamsmasher
Title: The X-Files

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Mystery, Crime

First aired: 1993-09-10

Creator: Chris Carter

Cast: David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson, Mitch Pileggi

Overview: The exploits of FBI Special Agents Fox Mulder and Dana Scully who investigate X-Files: marginalized, unsolved cases involving paranormal phenomena. Mulder believes in the existence of aliens and the paranormal while Scully, a skeptic, is assigned to make scientific analyses of Mulder's discoveries that debunk Mulder's work and thus return him to mainstream cases.
The X-Files (Fox)

So, I started a marathon of re-watching all 202 (I think) episodes of the X-Files. I am through the first 22.

Just wanted it known in case I am abducted.

The aliens would likely bring me back home. Untouched. I'd have too many questions to be scared.

Although the probing... hmmm. Hahahah.

...and with that, I have officially finished rewatching Season 1.

- Deep Throat, pure irritation for me.
- Supposed closing of the X-Files ( from Skinner)
- You can see Scully's character getting more attractive.

Key quote:

Deep Throat
Trust no one.

Season 2, here I come.

I have noticed... going into Season 2 Episode 15 (I think), I am much more interested in the ones involving the alien aspect of the show.

So, I started a marathon of re-watching all 202 (I think) episodes of the X-Files. I am through the first 22.

Just wanted it known in case I am abducted.

The X-Files was a show me and my dad obsessed over! It was really sad to see it go! I have all the seasons and movies on DVD.

I. Want. To. Believe!

Absolutely love the XFiles - I too have been marathon watching on Netflix. Just finished season #2 over the weekend. I'm a sci-fi fanatic. I've been alternating between XFiles and Roswell the past few weeks. Yay netflix!

J.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database
Back