The X-Files

Oooo I'm all for an X-Files marathon party!

Though my sister and I have watched like 6 episodes in a row, and then we were all paranoid. :lol:

i still love the x files
ive watched since i was like 9 or 10.
they're just amazing
my fav seasons are 1 and 4.
totally m/s shipper
i didnt like the finale
it was good, but it deserve more.
i did like doggett and monica.
at first i hated doggett, but then i started liking him.
i thought they did a cute couple too.
i wrote a lot of msr fics.

I have some friends who belong to Netflix and they've been getting the first season disc. It's been a lot of fun watching them, since I haven't seen many 1st season eps.

Of course, we've also been watching first season Alias, so we're getting our abbreviations confused...Mulder and Scully work for the CIA, right? ;)

FBI :lol: CIA's rival :lol:

I'm total M/S :D

i really like monica too, shes awesome. dogget just bothers me :rolleyes: i just wanna scream at him to get his hands off scully!

I didn't like Monica... I always called her Moronica (thanks to televisionwithoutpity... I love them ^_^ ). Dogget was weird too. It was all about the original 2 for me. Mulder and Scully... and yes, I was a shipper, too. :D

I love on X-Files, how the CIA was portrayed basically as weirdly secretive. In the first season, I think, there was an episode where 2 CIA agents wanted Mulder and Scully's help on something, but they were all secretive and wouldn't tell them anything. And then they just kinda vanished. And Mulder was all "those people were weird". It was funny.

LMAO and we get a bad view of the FBI in alias :lol: :rolleyes:

I thought Monica was cool, I dunno why :confused: At first I absolutly hated the last 2 seasons but after watching some of them I decided they were ok ^_^

I watched this weird episode last night.....oh wait they all are weird lol. Anyways, this handicapped guy was doing physics problems through a psychic connection with his frozen twin brother.

Hey, just curious for X-Files fans . . . what's your favorite episode? I'd probably have to refresh my memory, but I'd probably have to go back to the first season to narrow it down. The Eve one would be in the running . . . what a creep-out. "I just knew."
;)

Oh gosh... my favorite x-files episode?

Eve was a good episode... definately creepy. And that's where the band Eve 6 got their name!

My favorites...

Christmas Carol and Emily... the 2 story arc with the little girl who was Scully's child, somehow.

The season 5 finale... The End. With that Gibson boy who played chess.

Triangle, from season 6... the one where Mulder goes to find that ship in the Bermuda triangle and ends up back in the '40s. I don't know why, I just really liked that one.

The 2 parter where Scully has her baby, in season 8. Essence and Existence. Those were just... wow.

The Gibson one was good, for sure.

One I like that people will probably stone me for is the one where Doggett comes across the poor soul who cures people by consuming them and is able to finally take away his misery when he tries to save him and is killed in the process--the poor soul has to cure him of death. I thought it was terribly moving. I know a lot of people despised the Doggett era just because Mulder was gone, but I was rather glad that they stopped attempting (and failing) to do funny and going back to good ol' creepy. (It was the funny-failing that had me tuning out and the return-to-creepy that had me tuning in again; besides, having intense Doggett instead of increasingly whiny Mulder was kind of refreshing. Sorry Muldies . . .)
;)

Doggett was alright, I guess... I don't know though... It was just a big change. I started watching X-Files pretty early on, so it was really really hard to see 2 new agents working on the files.

Oh goodness... if I could count how many episodes I've seen... :lol: Wait wait. I'm bored. Here I go (and I probably don't even remember all the eps I've seen, haha)... (with the help of an episode guide)

All of first season... 24 eps
All of second season... 26 eps
14 eps from season 3
17 eps from season 4
17 eps from season 5
all of season 6... 22 eps
13 eps from season 7
10 eps from season 8
4 eps from season 9

And, ahem... that makes a total of... 147 eps. Out of 202. Hahaha... I've seen more than half the eps... and lots of them more than once. I'm such a nerd. ^_^

I saw them all until just before Doggett showed up and they started in with the creepy again--for the last 2 before that I think I missed a few, but I can't say for certain. I guess they tried too hard to repeat the classic funny episodes that they had early on . . . but you just can't force that kind of thing.
;)

Back