The X-Files

hmm i think im gonna get my sis season 4 for christmas ^_^ she'll love me forever :lol:

anyone have any good x files merchandise recommendations?

im pretty sure i have seen bout 90% of all the x-files eps. yeah i was really obssesed with this show ...i still luv it but not as much

does anyone know when the repeats come on?? :blink:

OMG, I used to be in total LOVE with the x-files. I have seen every single episode, even the sucky eighth season. The only redeemable quality of the ninth season was Annabeth Gish as Agent Monica Reyes. I liked her character.

vaughnandsydney said:
OMG, I used to be in total LOVE with the x-files. I have seen every single episode, even the sucky eighth season. The only redeemable quality of the ninth season was Annabeth Gish as Agent Monica Reyes. I liked her character.
so did i ...i luved her character

i needs to get the seasons....b/c when school starts back up again i cant watch the repeats n e more since they come on like at 12 n 1 in da mornin

I can honestly say that I have seen every X-Files episode, all 202. I've been watching since it aired on September 10, 1993, and still watch it on Sci-Fi all the time.
I have almost everything related to the show, DVDs,VHS, CDs, trading cards, action figures, posters, books, comic books, you name it and I have it.
I'm not obsessed...really!!
I can't pick a favorite episode, there are too many great ones, such as... the pilot, PMP, Detour, the Truth, Jose Chung's 'From Outer Space', etc etc. I was never really into the mytharc episodes, the stand alones are the best.

Eryn

I'm not really sure if I've seen all of the eps. But I'm sure that I'm just a handfull from it.
That show was great!! Didn't they talk about making a second movie of the show ?

Yes, there is supposed to be another movie, when it is coming out is anyone's guess. I heard that Chris Carter didn't even sart working on the script until last summer, but he could be doing the same thing he did with the first movie and try to keep it quiet for a while. It better come out soon. i'm in withdrawl, I hate not having the X-Files, I miss Mulder and Scully. :(

Eryn

I allways tried to follow the series... but it was increasingly losing interest... The way Mulder/Scully relationship was develloped wasn´t good... the serie lived much from that relationship and they messed it up... :(

P.S: where can i get the ep.s summaries?

What happened to baby William...? He was given to adoption and...? :confused:

I stopped watching the X files once Mulder wasn't in every episode. I saw the movie the other week which i havn;t saw in ages, it put me back in the mood again for more. I used to watch this as a kid and it used to scare the s*** out of me. Does anyone know if Mulder and Scully ever kissed. I've been trying to think back but i haven't watchred it in about 4 years.

litlle_miss_vaughn said:
I stopped watching the X files once Mulder wasn't in every episode. I saw the movie the other week which i havn;t saw in ages, it put me back in the mood again for more. I used to watch this as a kid and it used to scare the s*** out of me. Does anyone know if Mulder and Scully ever kissed. I've been trying to think back but i haven't watchred it in about 4 years.
According SD-1 they kissed in the jail when Mulder was arrested... last season... i didn´t watch that because portuguese tv aired it at 2 a.m :angry:

I saw the kiss when William was born and Mulder was with him in is arms, then he layed down to Scully and kissed her... :love:

For me, they just waited so long, and everything happened off-screen, so it was like . . . so what? They didn't handle it right as far as I was concerned.
:confused:

You are so right... verdanheart...

I think the series lost fans, because it sound that Chris Carter was joking with us, fans who loved the Scully/Mulder relationshiop... :angry:

litlle_miss_vaughn said:
They did! Like dsbms said, with William and then they did in the jail, you can watch it here (along with other clips ;) )

SiriCerasi said:
They did! Like dsbms said, with William and then they did in the jail, you can watch it here (along with other clips ;) )
OMG Siricerasi! Thanks so much ... I missed the kiss on the jail, when that ep. was aired! :woot:

I´m gonna watch the clip right now! :D

:( Didn´t make it to see... What´s necessary? The real media player... i just have the windows media player! :banghead:

Sorry to abuse but you don´t have perhaps a link to screencaps of that jail kiss, do you? :confused:

litlle_miss_vaughn said:
Yay, i saw the kiss. It was really good. But the damn lighting in the jail cell wasn't perfect. Thanks SiriCerasi for the link.
Still without watching the KISS! :angry:

I had to go to a link where i could see the screencaps! Isn´t the same, but what can i do... :depressed:

You are totally right about the light... and it isn´t the first time they darked the scene, i remember that one from the Bermudes episode, don´t know the exactly scene... Where Scully was playing a secret agent in a ship where there was a lot of nazis! They kissed and you could´t see a damn thing! :(

Back