Theatre

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay i forgot that i had posted a thread of this before the crash, so here it is now!lol, here talk about all things theatre whether it be dramas or musicals or revues or anything about theatre. my personal favorites are musicals and operas but i love good dramas, but havent seen many. i have seen many musicals and there hasnt been one that i havent liked yet! but my favorites are throughly modern millie, ragtime, les miserables, fosse, chicago, and the king and i(even though i havent seen this live -_- )and i have seen many more! but i really want to see gypsy, urinetown and bombay dreams right now! and of course la boheme directed by the great baz luhrman!i love him! ^_^
so what are your favorites? do you perform or act?(i do, and love it!!!! :D ) what have you seen? what would you like to see?

oh how lucky!!! i havent seen that one, i saw contact instead bc it was closing(which i loved, the dancing in that is just amazing and the second part is my favorite!) i love the music to mamma mia!

GO Syd said:
oo and i have seen the scarlet pimpernel it was okay
sutton foster was in scarlet pimpernal, she was just chorus!(im a huge sutton fan! she is just amazing in millie likewise with gavin creel who was in fame and dave kudisch who was in beauty and the beast!)yes i love musicals and broadway just as much as alias! :P i could have seen scarlet pimpernal but i didnt, even though now i wish i had!

the most recent play i have seen is the musica man, no not the one on abc, some of my favorites are hairspray, the curious savage, the real inspector hound, and one flew over the cookoo's nest (spell)
i am dieing to see the producers, the king and i, mamamia, and urinetown

i loved hairspray, it was soo funny, i couldnt stop laughing i loved i can hear the bells!LOL, and urinetown is #1 on my list to see, i have the cd, and just love it, im hoping to see it this summer, i also want to see hollywood arms.

I love acting so much! I been doing it since my mom made me go up on stage when I was 2 to do a litle dance but not make a lil love! LOL I go to NYC every summer and go to a workshop and after I get to perform on Off-Broadway! i hjave auditoned fora few things! I wanna go back to LA and be on ALIAs!

I lived down the road from the theatre where The Lion King is showing in London. Never went to see it though. It's showing in Australia at the moment and I know half the cast and crew.

I grew up in the theatre, and I used to be a ballet dancer. Both my parents and my brother also work in the theatre.

i'm currently studying theatre acting at school (its a special program at our school) and i'm in love with it.
The most recent stage production i saw was 42nd Street which i loved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back