GFX TheImperial Team Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dezired

Cadet
TheImperial Team Logo
The Imperial need a new team Logo, and i was wondering if anyone here is willing to make on? Take in mind that the Logo will be featured on T-Shirts, Websites etc...so it had to be very proffesional and you must take time on it.

www.imperial-esports.net

Visit that website, and check the Logo out on the Top left hand corner, to the left of The Imperial heading...we would like someting along those Lines, same colour scheme, but on a stylish design or something?...

Post your Logos here and ill show them to management ..

Thanks.

Sorry mate but TI pissed us around with the Premium Package saying the logo we made wasent rite then they made basically the same exact logo taking our idea so you mite be able to get non staff but otherwise no mate

WOAH there laddy. I'm not sure where you've got this from.

I didn't have any dealings with you last time but this is 100% false. In fact I don't know where you've got this information from at all, Post.

Basically, I think it was Phaz, made contact with one of you before. Asking for a remake of our logo. Our logo was originally designed by Shot2 who has since disappeared off the face of the Earth. The logo FD designed was a remake of Shot2's idea and not the other way around. The logo which FD designed wasn't what we were looking for so we decided not to use it. We'd still appreciate it if we could work with FD on a new logo using the same concept but like I said, the last one wasn't what we were looking for.

If you want proof of this, we had our Logo designed before XL. I'm assuming the premium package application was post XL.

I apologise for any "pissing about" but this wasn't my doing, and I think that a lot of confusion has since arisen.

what he means is that we were given ALOT of tasks that we were supposed to do for TI but both of the logos we produced werent " What you were looking for " so we waited for a copy of your logo to carry on with the work but we never received one

My mistake then mellow but what i heard that you didnt think the logos we produced we up to standard even though we produeced what you asked us to produce from my understanduing of it as i was inactive during ur request and seeing the logo that you have now in my own mind thought that you had copyied the design of the one we had producded but oh well my bad i guess but you wanted us to also design a logo and from my understanding aswell not allowed to view your site to see if the logo went with it and when we did you didnt like it

maybe wrong and sorry about posts above but jsut what i got out of it thats all

Don't worry about it but no, the Logo's weren't what we were looking for. Anyway, put this request on hold. I'm not sure what we're doing about this for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back