theme song

Existentialist

Entertainment Moderator
Shows have theme songs... why can't people? :D Gosh, I am really bored on this Friday night.

Anyways, at this point of my life, my theme song is "My Sundown" by Jimmy Eat World.

is that the last song on the cd? good good bye i'll be fine...?! if it is i love that song and if not im sure i love it because i love that cd!LOL!and yes im very bored as well on this friday, oh well!LOL!
theme song..... there are many songs that can capture me right now
displaced by Azure Ray
Scientist by Coldplay
Things i'll never say by avril(i dont really like her but this song fits a scenerio im in!lol)
finish line by rosie thomas

Yep, My Sundown is the last song on the CD. It's also the song that was played during the Syd/Vaughn "morning after" scene in A Free Agent. Great song. "I see it around me, I see it in everything. I could be so much more than this. I said my goodbyes, this is my sundown. I'm gonna be so much more than this. With one hand high, you'll show them your progress. You'll take your time, but no one cares. No one cares. I need you to show me the way from crazy. I want to be so much more than this..."

Oh man, another good song for me is Freedom, by David Gray. It kind of describes the things that are going on between me and my estranged-ish boyfriend.

i love that jimmy eat world song, when i heard it on alias, i screamed because its one of my fav songs(but i dont know the title of it!LOL!!!) yes that also goes along with my life as well!

Okay, I was so bored tonight that I made a mixed cd with songs that I think fit my life or my thoughts.
I included
My Sundown, by Jimmy Eat World (of course!)
Imagine, by John Lennon
February, by Dar Williams
Dear God, by Sarah McLachlan
Back 2 Good, by Matchbox 20
The Long Day Is Over, by Norah Jones
One Day I'll Fly Away, from the Moulin Rouge soundtrack (another song that really represents my life)
Pig, by Dave Matthews Band
and a bunch more... I think there are lik 16 songs on the cd.

my theme song is "you get me" by Michelle Branch, for the lyrics ! But I'm still young, so I think it'll change !

Victoria King said:
is that the last song on the cd? good good bye i'll be fine...?! if it is i love that song and if not im sure i love it because i love that cd!LOL!and yes im very bored as well on this friday, oh well!LOL!
theme song..... there are many songs that can capture me right now
displaced by Azure Ray
Scientist by Coldplay
Things i'll never say by avril(i dont really like her but this song fits a scenerio im in!lol)
finish line by rosie thomas
omg!!! i feel the xact same way bout things ill never say...some songs just say it really well(maybe a little too well :smiley: )

Katelyn said:
lol i dont know what would best describe me... the Lizzie McGuire theme is good for any teenage girl though, if you ask me!
Yeah, I agree. I love that show. Corse da mac's theme is for me! LMAO

According to Emode, mine is Independant Woman. :lol: If I picked, I'm not really sure what it would be!

hmm....at the moment, john mayer's "why georgia" even though i've never been to georgia before. :P

i remember in high school, one of my english assignments was to figure out what my "theme song" was. and i chose the ally mcbeal theme song. but that's too happy for me now.

if i'm feeling really depressed though, my theme song would have to be either natalie merchant's "my skin" or sarah mclachlan's "full of grace." (although you're really not supposed to listen to depressing music if you're depressed. but...whatever. :P)

Back